Pokemon Platinum

Your starter (especially Infernape), Staraptor, and Luxray. Lulz. You can go through the entire game easily with just those 3, I have before. Don't forget to get a Shinx with Intimidate though, the ability Rivalry sucks bawls.

Yeah and Id probably add gyarados... cover your rock ground and fire... Quick caves and victory road knock out

Neosquid... Im pretty sure plats guna suk for me cuz I just bead Diamond last week...

But plats the upgrade,
The new tourney/ trading game...
Wave good bye d/p

Beat Cynthia(DAMN YOU MILOTIC!!!)

got National Dex, currently chasing the birds, Mesprit, and Cressalia

Beat Cynthia(DAMN YOU MILOTIC!!!)

Told ya. :p

Stupid chases...
Never can end up on the same route... even w/ poketech

Then you're doing it wrong. :p The best strategy is to go back and forth between two routes repeatedly, and wait for THEM to approach you. I personally go between Oreburgh and the route right above it whenever chasing pokes, probably not the best routes, though.

I should probably go to a place where two routes, and not a town, intersect. But hey, it works for me.

yeah i know CK. still doesn't stop me from hating the damn thing

i use Route 205/Valley Windworks. they always come right there for me

my team was:
Torterra
Empoleon
Infernape
Giratina
Garchomp
Rhydon

Torterra, Giratina, Infernape, Garcomp, and Rhydon were all getting OHKOd. Empoleon though wouldn't die in less than 6 hits, critical or not

Not if it has sp. def EVs and HP EVs, it'l survive (but not by much).

... I don't think Shadow had a Magnezone on his team anyways?

EDIT: Lol nevermind, Shadow beat me to it.

I may not have had a magnazone on my team but i do have one. it collecting virtual dust in my PC. alot are.

I'm first concentrating on catching legendaries available after beating the league and getting the National Dex. then i get a few specific pokes, and then i finally get serious with raising my main team to level 100.

Don't forget to bring something fast with False Swipe and a sleep move; and if you plan on trapping it, I recommend Mean Look Gengar/Umbreon, since Umbreon can Baton Pass to a sleeper, and Gengar knows Hypnosis.

i've got Scizor with False Swipe and then i have a Gengar with Hypnosis for once they're all weak

Back