Pokemon Platinum

but they all either have levitate or are flying. Arena Trap is negated. i don't have a wobuffet but even if i did i refuse on the grounds of a possible KO

Well, once you false swipe them (their HP will stay down and they'l stay status'ed, even as they flee) and they get away, you could just switch in a Wobbuffet. I'd give you a Wobbuffet, but it's too low level. I'm not enough of an ass to have an EV trained Wobbu'.(close enough, though :p)

Finished the "zones" last night.

Milotic was easy. Grass knot.

I feel like catchin' some pixies tanight!

Tried allllll night for a decent Naive Azelf. Apparently Azelf is immune to Luxury balls.

Actually, I caught him in one the first time, but there we're too many zeros...
I'll try again tonight.

Lulz, you and your luxury balls, Fox. It'd be like winning the lottery if you managed to catch a GOOD Azelf in a luxury ball. I'll stick to cloned master balls for some quick soft resetting.

Speaking of that, ironically I caught a Timid Mesprit awhile ago in a Premier ball (didn't even have a Timid syncher). The IVs are average in total, but they're in the right places for a good CMer, which Timid is a good nature for. I didn't even realize the Mesprit was valuable until a day or two ago, lol.

Meh, bold supporter is my favorite.
It's 2 AM and I just got off work...
Off to Azelf.

Back