Pokemon X/Y

I created the Perfect Larvitar with perfect IV's 31/31/31/x/31/31, an Adamant Nature, and the Egg Moves Pursuit, Stealth Rocks, and Dragon Dance.
Big Thanks to Neosquid for helping me getting the egg moves for me and such.

[strike]no I'm useless stop giving me credit[/strike] No problem.

So close to the shiny charm, I can almost taste it. So far I've gotten the musketeers, the kami trio, the regi trio, the beasts, the lake trio, Heatran, Cressalia...I think that's it so far. As I said, I'm climbing my way up what I figure is the general value ladder. For the trickier trades, giving the Pokemon a lucky egg seems to help my chan[strike]sey[/strike]es. And of course I always advertise Pokerus, and the nature, assuming the nature is good.

Bloody perfectionists.

I've two Honedge with a 31 in Def, you're free t' have one. Their other IVs are complete garbage though (one has a 0 in HP), so... yeah.

Last edited:
And with Palkia, my National Dex is complete. Got the shiny charm too! Yay! First time I've done this. <3

YES
1/186 odds (Double the odds for a specific gender)
First one is a Perfect Male Brave Lux Ball Honedge
31/31/31/31/31/0

y u no pokeball variety

Wonder what I should look for first with the shiny charm....can't go wrong with Stunfisk, hmm.

[STRIKE]Something I don't have.[/STRIKE]

... Self-entitlement douchebaggery aside, I'll pay good for any species I don't currently have.

Japan finally got Pokemon Bank back yesterday, and according to Serebii Game Freak re-programmed how Bank connects to it's servers, meaning heavy server traffic shouldn't be a problem. If everythin' goes well in Japan, I predict we'll likely get Bank ourselves very soon. Possibly without any sort'a announcement too, as I believe Japan's eShop got it without any warning.

Neosquid said:
So then, what megas do you want to see? I'm guessing you want mega Raichu the most.

Without a doubt. I'd also love t' see a mega evolution for moar Ice-types, namely Articuno (needz moar legendary mega evos) 'n Froslass. On the more feasible side'a things, Gallade needs a Mega Evolution.

A Spiritomb Mega Evolution might have potential, with it's "true" form bein' temporarily unsealed from the Keystone. Could have some killer aesthetics.

Without a doubt. I'd also love t' see a mega evolution for moar Ice-types, namely Articuno (needz moar legendary mega evos) 'n Froslass. On the more feasible side'a things, Gallade needs a Mega Evolution.
Articuno would be awkward without the other members of the trio, but yes, I can see that being a good idea. And I'd appreciate a Gallade mega too.

For me...

1. Swalot

While notably higher than Spinda-tier, Swalot still isn't very good. It also makes me sad that one of my favorite Pokemon goes so ignored, and I feel a mega would really help with that. I recall most of the existing megas being offense orientated, and having more stall/defense options would be nice. Looking at the list, the only mega that exels at stalling is Mega Vanusaur, as the only other defensive megas have either horrible defensive typing, lack of good recovery, or both. Sure, regular Swalot lacks great recovery techniques (Pain Split isn't very good, especially with that high HP stat), but this could easily be fixed with an ability such as Regenerator, or perhaps even a signature ability. An idea I heard proposed once was an ability that allows steel types to be vulnerable to poison status and poison attacks. Sadly, this wouldn't help with the recovery issue.

Unsure what the design would be like, at the moment. Possible base stats are 100/73/133/83/133/45

2. Sharpedo

As much as I love Sharpedo, I wish it hit a bit harder. It certainly hits hard, but not ridiculously hard. This is especially an issue considering its abnormal frailty. I'd like a mega evolution for Sharpedo to have Strong Jaw, which not only makes the ability itself more important, but boosts the power of Ice Fang, and more importantly Crunch, to very threatening levels. The Speed Boost could still be obtained easily on turn 1, prior to mega evolving.

Unsure about the design, I'll brainstorm ideas for these later. Base stats could be 70/170/60/115/40/105, the attack stat being about the same as Life Orb Sharpedo's. The special attack is enough to make Hydro Pump still viable. The physical defense boost is for taking priority easier, much of which it actually takes rather well thanks to its typing and lack of Life Orb recoil. Aside from Mach Punch, priority Flying attacks, Extremespeed, and to a lesser extent Quick Attack and Sucker Punch.

I'll leave it at that for now. Unsure what #3 is, probably Stunfisk.

Last edited:
Back