Pokemon X/Y

Pretty sure Dylan Sprouse also plays Pokemon...just somefin I heard. Dunno for sure.

obvs playing pokemon makes any celeb 45x cooler

Couldn't give a flyin' **** 'bout celebrities, trainers themselves or not. Just really wanted t' make that joke.

[STRIKE]... So gimme a like asshole, t'was comedy gold right there.[/STRIKE]

I care a little about Dylan and Cole Sprouse due to Suite Life, among a few other celebs, but even then I don't actually do any research on them, at most I'll be merely slightly interested if I overhear people talking about them. Key word being slightly.

Apparently people are talking about banning SwagKeys (and co). Unsure what my opinion is on this.

Any abuse of Swagger bein' banned makes me happy, 'cause **** Swagger. Ain't no one got as much as I do, and yet whomever else uses it manages t' hax me to death regardless.

A special attacker?
You weren't very clear with explaining why it bothered you. I'm guessing that it bothers you since special attackers can't potentially take advantage of the attack boost given, which is nice if your Pokemon was the one hit by Swagger, and if luck works in your favor. If that's not why it bothers you, then you're clearly having some sort of misunderstanding.

Serebii said:
Pokémon Bank has finally gone live in Europe, Australia and New Zealand. This game is automatically at Version 1.1 and it has been announced that the 30 day free trial is redeemable until March 14th 2014. North American release is still unclear.
ugh why

Back