Pokemon X/Y

Oblivious gives you immunity to Taunt, but not Torment? ... On that note, why not a move like Confide too?

HMiTx9s.gif

IRL Water Pulse

Too bad! There is no more room for Balm Mushrooms in your Bag!
Really? I didn't notice. Probably a sign that I go to Le Wow too much.

EDIT: Sold. Maxed out money is ($)9,999,999. This is too easy.

Last edited:
This is too easy.

Truly. O-powers ftw. I really hope future Pokegames keep somethin' like them in, perhaps even add in somethin' like an EV-boosting O-power. Imagine if you could triple EVs gained for three minutes with a Lv. 3 EV O-power. That's what, two horde encounters to max out a single stat?

I didn't start using O-Powers until post-game, when they really matter.

And yes, they are indeed useful. I can get from level 1 to level 100 in a matter of hours. This is the only Pokemon game I've been able to do that with.

Truly. O-powers ftw. I really hope future Pokegames keep somethin' like them in, perhaps even add in somethin' like an EV-boosting O-power. Imagine if you could triple EVs gained for three minutes with a Lv. 3 EV O-power. That's what, two horde encounters to max out a single stat?
Nobody would care because it's already ridiculously easy as it is.

Found a second Shiny Foongus
I would have preferred finding a different shiny
Foongus is sorta cute

....that shiny carvanha hatched ABSURDLY quickly. I was just checking the stats of the fishies I had hatched, and I noticed that one was shiny. Sadly, it had Rough Skin, so I [strike]released it[/strike] deposited it in the PC. I proceeded to check the rest of the Carvanha, and there was ANOTHER shiny Carvanha in the last slot. I have no idea how not one, but two shiny Carvanha escaped my immediate notice. This one had Speed Boost, so I excitedly went to check its IV's. Turns out that they were 31/30/30/31/31/31, which is basically perfect.

It's a male with Rash nature, Hydro Pump, Destiny Bond, and Speed Boost. This is just too fantastic~

nope.avi i hav *magikarp u dont lul

Random thought: what if Stall not only always made you move last, but allowed you to select your move/switch AFTER ya see what the opponent does? Dumb ol' Sableye is too **** t' make use of this, but if a more competent wall received said ability with said improvements...

Random thought: what if Stall not only always made you move last, but allowed you to select your move/switch AFTER ya see what the opponent does? Dumb ol' Sableye is too **** t' make use of this, but if a more competent wall received said ability with said improvements...
Sableye could already use it to make better use of Payback and Metal Burst. Not that it's remotely viable over Prankster, but it's something (barely). That would be pretty neat, though. It might actually be too good, it basically takes the prediction aspect out of that particular Pokemon. And we both know how important prediction is.

also

h0030FB5A

poor vivillon :c

Last edited:
Back