Pokemon X/Y

I don't see why not. I don't think I can prior to 7:00 pm EST, but after that I should be available. Not like I can be forced to stay at a super bowl party when I have my own car.

Forgot about the Super Bowl
Just shows how much of a nerd I am.
I would have if my uncle didn't remind me about it a few days ago. I'm just going for the snacks.

Hello, and welcome to the Pokémon Center.
Here we restore your tired Pokémon to full health.
Would you like to...
Th-that Trainer Card!
That wonderful shade! That sparkle!
I've seen several Trainers with Silver Trainer Cards already...
But you're the first to top them with that impressive Trainer Card.
Oh, Nack, may I please heal your Pokémon?
I-I feel so special~

h0030FB5A

secondkarp.jpeg

Forgot about the Super Bowl

secondkarp.jpeg

I also forgot 'bout Super Bowling. Wii Sports ain't my thing.

I-I feel so special~

***** plz, I've been hearin' that in Pokemon Centers since '07.

BbyAU52IMAAQRx8.jpg

I still need to use SwagKeys, or a variant, just to troll everyone.

Possible users are...Liepard, Klefki, Murkrow, Sableye, Tornadus, Thundurus, Mega Banette, and I believe that's it for Prankster. Although I haven't heard talk of it, it seems pawsible to use the strategy to similar effect with any really fast Pokemon. Persian, Alakazam, Electrode, Ambipom, Purugly, Gengar, Weavile, Zoroark and Darkrai might be able to pull off a weaker variant, as they all have 105+ base speed. Persian, Electrode, Weavile, and Darkrai seem like the best, since the first two are immune to paralysis (Persian gets Limber), while the last two get STAB on Foul Play. They're all also very fast, Electrode, Weavile, and Darkrai in particular. Obviously most of these Pokemon have better things to be doing, unless you want to troll people, or you really trust your luck. Or both.

Back