polls please

ProShooter

WiiChat Member
Aug 8, 2007
why can't we have them? this forum is already dieing. surprisingly I would think polls would make it more "alive".

How on Earth would polls make this place more alive? Don't be silly just so you can help get what you want, what this place needs is more active regulars. But at this point, I honestly wouldn't care if Wiichat just died and blew away (hardly anything new here).

I don't think they would help with activity, but I really don't see the point in disabling them in the first place.

How on Earth would polls make this place more alive? Don't be silly just so you can help get what you want, what this place needs is more active regulars. But at this point, I honestly wouldn't care if Wiichat just died and blew away (hardly anything new here).

its yes or no, I don't know what your saying?

As long as they type in English I have nothing against the Polls

I don't know what your saying?

Shall I go get Big Bird and the rest of the Sesame Street cast?

I don't really care if there are polls or not, but I don't see how it would make this place more alive by allowing you to create rainbow coloured bars in an already dying forum. Why polls are restricted to Staff only, also makes no sense... but does it really matter?

it doesn't make the forum worse, yet some people want it. so I guess yes it is better

it doesn't make the forum worse, yet some people want it. so I guess yes it is better

So far you're the only person I've seen who actually cares so much about it and wants it. Doesn't explain how it would increase the activity here.. what, we get a few extra generic threads with polls slapped onto them?

It's not going to get very far if a lot of the people here can't be bothered to participate in the threads (which happens to be the case for the already existing topics). But, I do agree.. there's no way it could possibly make the forum any worse than it already is.

Back