pouring springwater over gorons?

brian

WiiChat Member
Nov 18, 2006
everytime i try (outside the west and south gates of hyrule), it just pours the water on the ground and does nothing. am i doing something wrong? thanks.

brian said:
everytime i try (outside the west and south gates of hyrule), it just pours the water on the ground and does nothing. am i doing something wrong? thanks.

Yes you're doing something wrong. You're not SEARCHING the forum for answers.

why do people take the time to try and shame you with their answers? if you don't like the question, ignore it. you don't have to be rude.

brian said:
why do people take the time to try and shame you with their answers? if you don't like the question, ignore it. you don't have to be rude.

I'm not trying to shame you, friend, I'm just trying to tell you that the answer to your question is already on the forum somewhere and you don't need to make a new thread about it...just FIND it.

Yeah, let me do all the work for him....he won't learn if it's just given to him.

geez. i'm not a child. i already figured it out.

Yeah the_peripheral there right, tell him to search but at least give him an answer aswell...

Donation for fixing the bridge in Kariko Village.
Get a large barrel of spring water.
Throw it on the Goron outside.
Hug the right side of the zone wall to avoid npcs.
Claim your prize, a heart piece.

I stopped to kill a single goblin with an arrow. Aside from that it should be a easy run as long as you avoid the monsters. Be careful when you put the barrel down.

theres a goron south of castle town he wants spring water too, i put some in a bottle and go to him, but when ig et there its just plain water, wats the queickest way tog et to him.

I need to do this to open the blocked passage.

Back