Prez IS i0n!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

secretsOUT

Aug 11, 2007
Just thought you should know, guys.
Prez is i0n.
i0n is Prez.
Same person. Don't know who the fictional character is, and who the real one is, but they are the same person.
Later guys.

yeahhhhhhhhh...and you are?

EDIT: Now that I think of it...Prez did mention something about him knowing something that we didnt. Meh, I'm not going to speculate, for sake of saving an argument.

secretsOUT said:
Just thought you should know, guys.
Prez is i0n.
i0n is Prez.
Same person. Don't know who the fictional character is, and who the real one is, but they are the same person.
Later guys.
how do you know this?

hmmm...wouldn't that just prove his point? One spam thread isnt worthy of a ban.

But why? Why would someone take the time to look around WiiChat long enough to figure out who both Prez and i0n are, their positions and then post a thread about it.

I think this is either:
1. An existing member with a dupe account
2. One of Prez's (real life) friends

Whether it is the truth or not is still up in the air in my book...

.......yeah.....just wants us to be diverted.....:lol:...but from what....we need an investigator for this....

-takes out ice creame-...yeah...i know..,its 9:14 pm and im eating ice cream :lol:

^lol, anonymous for a mere matter of minutes.

So does no one else but me think there is a slight chance its the truth? Why would this member risk a perma-ban to their main for a lie? Prez's words (from my first post in this thread) are spinning through my head. It all matches up perfectly...

I for one would be absolutely pissed. We have been trying to contact i0n for months about vital problems to this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back