price yet?

Every single Nintendo console from NES to Gamecube has been $199. Some bundles sold for more, but the basic setup has always been 199.
May as well bet on that being the cost until Nintendo says different.

lol i can handle 99p now concidering a 2pence piece is now worth 3pence becoze the price of copper has gone up in value lol so 99p isnt any trouble ^^

gnikgib said:
A lot of people are guessing that it will be $200-300, but Nintendo hasn't announced a price yet.
That is not bad at all if it is in that range becasue the PS3 is going to be $600 so you can get the wii and several games for that price.

I really think it will be $249.

With the raising prices of inflation and the games systems reflecting that, I can't see them remaining at $199.

And it will still be the lowest priced system as Sony will be at $500-600 and XBox was I believe at $300-350.

I hope not too low.
Everybody knows that if it is expensive than it is probally good.
When you buy a console, you pay for more then just the console.
If you pay for a console for 600 dollars, you know that the games will be good.
If Nintendo drops stop to lower the prices, the game quality goes down.
I am not afraid to spend that little extra for the good games.

I don't realy care 4 how well it looks as long as it's not like 64. I just think about how fun the games are. I hope the price is 250$.

A decent console for the next generation should at least be $300+.
The new generation is introduction new technology.
This new technology should be used fully and not held back.

Cooldogs said:
A decent console for the next generation should at least be $300+.
The new generation is introduction new technology.
This new technology should be used fully and not held back.
That, coming from a hardcore gamer, I would assume. The ideal non-gamer they're targeting doesn't want to spend much money on a game system.

From what I heard recently, the Wii will cost around $250, that's around £130 or 195 euros.

Back