Problems?

YES thats what ANY tv means.as long as its not a palm tv.

B00008XL1L.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
tv%20philips%2028pt4458.bmp
So you mean even a tv like this will work with the wii

as long as it has av cable inputs it'll work.
unless your tv screen has a hole in it, which in that case it would be of HD quality

sorry i know youre going to call me dumb but the av cable is the white, red and yellow ports right????

Flip said:
And concerning the whole HDTV issue, it is merely the resolution that changes. Higher resolution means more picture clarity. I don't associate that with graphics at all, but that's just me.

Flip is exactly right here, the HD on the X360 doesn't make the graphics any better, just display at a higher resolution. I could write a Pacman game using 10 x 10 pixel blocks and it would still be HD if played at high resolution.

I really don't know what all the fuss about HD is, us PC gamers have had it for years ;)

the pictures of the tv's i posted are tube tv's right if they aren't wii's work with tube tv's right?????

Last edited:
not yet well sorta, in excite truck you can load mp3s off an sd card, virtual radio stations work, and if you have a website you can upload songs and videos to it/use flash. think myspace.com

any console works with any tv! it comes with rwy cables for av inputs, if u have components and no avs u need component cables and if u have neiter u need a av-aerial connector and play the wii like you would an oooold vcr for the worst resolution but still not bad. doesnt matter what it is tube,black and white,plasma,lcd,rear projection, iranium mined from the moon fused with gold it don't matter

Back