Project H.A.M.M.E.R.

Kamikaze

Certified Public Asshole
Nov 15, 2006
Chicago, IL
Wii Online Code
1130-2954-1680-3052
In case any of you are wondering what the hell I am talking about, just look at my small avatar. Anyway, this game is scheduled to be released on the Wii and it's going to be made by Nintendo. It's going to be the first rated M game coming out on the Wii. The storyline is that it takes place way in the future and we're run down by an army of cyborg killers. There's just one man that can save the world and it's H.A.M.M.E.R.

project-hammer-20060713035210442.jpg

project-hammer-20060713035211083.jpg

projecthammer_0.jpg

fea_gamepg_hammer.png
(Yes someone photoshopped blood on this picture)

project_hammer_wii_07.jpg

What happened to HAMMER? It was supposed to be a launch title then just disappeared off the face of the world it seemed.

One of the reasons I think they pulled it back is because of it's ESRB rating. Plus they can finally decide to add some online competitions, which would make the game more solid and have more replay value to it all.

Now those graphics look good. And if they add online to it... seals the deal.

No offense who ever started this thread but WTF

In case any of you are wondering what the hell I am talking about, just look at my small avatar.[/QUOTE
yes that avatar explains everything
Anyway, this game is scheduled to be released on the Wii and it's going to be made by Nintendo.
we have genius on our hands
It's going to be the first rated M game coming out on the Wii.
Zelda is M Red Steel is M Marvel Ultimate Alliance is M,Call of Duty 3, Farcry Vengeance and Splinter Cell are MA
The storyline is that it takes place way in the future and we're run down by an army of cyborg killers. There's just one man that can save the world and it's H.A.M.M.E.R.
His name isn't H.A.M.M.E.R it some abbreviation for something in the came which ties in with the main weapon oh and I'm pretty sure he is robot too

Last edited:
Sam_Harris said:
Zelda is M Red Steel is M
I'm almost 100% certain that Zelda is rated T, as is Red Steel.

Thanks for flaming the guy for posting some new information about a game that people are interested in.

It may not have occurred to you, but some people don't know anything about this game. All he was trying to do was let people know that it was being made by Nintendo.

To the OP; thanks for the info and screens. Looks pretty good. I might have to check it out.

Zelda is M Red Steel is M Marvel Ultimate Alliance is M,Call of Duty 3, Farcry Vengeance and Splinter Cell are MA

You call me a genius, yet you think Zelda is M? No, this is the first Zelda game that is rated T. Marvel Alliance isn't M either, it's T. And Red Steel isn't made by Nintendo as it's made by Ubisoft, Call of Duty isn't made by Nintendo eithe, as well as Farcry and Splinter Cell. So before you speak, make sure you do know what you are talking about. Sure I made the mistake of calling him H.A.M.M.E.R. after all that is the name of the game. So I may have made a small mistake, but you have made a mistake by questioning upon what I know upon the game. And if you did not understand upon what I said here's an example:

Nintendo made: Mario, Zelda, Donkey Kong, Wario, Star Fox, Falco, Bowser, Yoshi, Animal Crossing, Nintendogs, R.O.B., Toad, Waluigi, Luigi, Peach, Daisy, Pikachu (and all the other pokemon), and much more. So please, make sure you know what you're speaking of next time before you go and make yourself look like such a genius.

Kamikaze said:
You call me a genius, yet you think Zelda is M? No, this is the first Zelda game that is rated T. Marvel Alliance isn't M either, it's T. And Red Steel isn't made by Nintendo as it's made by Ubisoft, Call of Duty isn't made by Nintendo eithe, as well as Farcry and Splinter Cell. So before you speak, make sure you do know what you are talking about. Sure I made the mistake of calling him H.A.M.M.E.R. after all that is the name of the game. So I may have made a small mistake, but you have made a mistake by questioning upon what I know upon the game. And if you did not understand upon what I said here's an example:

Nintendo made: Mario, Zelda, Donkey Kong, Wario, Star Fox, Falco, Bowser, Yoshi, Animal Crossing, Nintendogs, R.O.B., Toad, Waluigi, Luigi, Peach, Daisy, Pikachu (and all the other pokemon), and much more. So please, make sure you know what you're speaking of next time before you go and make yourself look like such a genius.
I never said that Red Steel was made by Nintendo what is your point, your in one place in the world I'm in another
thelegendofzeldatwilightprincess.jpg

redsteel-1.jpg

splintercelldoubleagent.jpg

Last edited:
Back