Project H.A.M.M.E.R.

Your half man and half machine. You run around the city and smash crap... looks really fun. Im looking forward to it

Cap'n Crunch said:
my only prob. is that the robots look kinda like bucketheads...
yeah well its gonna be released late 2007, so I hope they fixed that. otherwise good game. also towns should look more alive (then again, that could be part of the story)

MetroidZ said:
yeah well its gonna be released late 2007, so I hope they fixed that. otherwise good game. also towns should look more alive (then again, that could be part of the story)
yah i think thats part of the story, the person you play is like americas last weapon against these robots. (so everyone is probably dead)

i saw this one video where it kinda shows gameplay, but this red trail kept coming on the screen and i think you're supposed to follow the trail with your wiimote, like if it went straight you would slash straight and your guy would hit the people in that area,but u had to always follow the red lines so u cant choose who u hit and when, i hope i was mistaken cuz that sounds very gay

lordsknightn said:
i just saw the video and it doesn't look that great

u were being nice when you said it doesn't look that great lol, it looks like crap to be honest. How the human race was destroyed by a bunch of trash compactors vexes me,and do u see what i meant about that red stuff? was it just like a thing to help u know where you're pointing the wiimote?

Back