Project H.A.M.M.E.R.

the red line/dot looks like where the player has his pointer at that very moment not that its telling you what to do lol. Looks like it could be fun for a bit but it could get repetitive....hmm

/contemplates making a hammer with a rocket on the end :ciappa:

Last edited:
scubasteve said:
i saw this one video where it kinda shows gameplay, but this red trail kept coming on the screen and i think you're supposed to follow the trail with your wiimote, like if it went straight you would slash straight and your guy would hit the people in that area,but u had to always follow the red lines so u cant choose who u hit and when, i hope i was mistaken cuz that sounds very gay

No man your mixed up the red aimer is where YOUR pointing its so while you swing your mighty hammer you dont lose your place and end up swinging at nothing.

hopefully it's more to it then just a button masher. Button mashers get old quick, then again for the Wii we would have to coin a new phrase to desribe a button masher.... constant swinger? :p

i just dont understand why the robots 1.hardly swing 2.look like they would rather be playing wii than fighting him 3.swarm but dont attack 4.die so easily 5. destroyed the human race even though their max speed is 5mph

Back