Project M Discussion Thread

i alredy forgot bout the ddos lol

T'is exactly how much thought I give to said haters. All they've done is essentially fanned the P:M fans' flames anyways, wouldn't be surprised if we're gettin' Roy a month early just so that the PMBR can spite said hacker(s).

You might've noticed me moonwalk as Falcon a few times yesterday, although probably not. My classic controller is **** for control stick rotations... =/ Would be far better on the 'Cube controller.

On the bright side, I can do this useless thing hilariously easily since the control stick locks into the proper angle automatically (which is probably what ****s over my attempts at a quality moonwalk).

You might've noticed me moonwalk as Falcon a few times yesterday, although probably not. My classic controller is **** for control stick rotations... =/ Would be far better on the 'Cube controller.

On the bright side, I can do this useless thing hilariously easily since the control stick locks into the proper angle automatically (which is probably what ****s over my attempts at a quality moonwalk).
That I did
And I congratulate you

I never bothered learning Ledge Running, but now I might just learn it for the lulz

Do I get another if I learn t' AGT? Praise is all I need to get motivated, I'm simple like that. ~

I never bothered learning Ledge Running, but now I might just learn it for the lulz

Learned it during my days as a taunt party douchebag. Useless "advanced" techniques for useless douchebaggery.

It's really easy to do but I will congratulate you none the less if you want it

On the contrary, I was a taunt partyin' scumbag while I was competitive. Ironic 'n even hypocritical, ain't it?

And I couldn't be happier that such a sinister past is long behind me.

... Well, I'd be happier if I had no history with it at all, but ya catch my meanin'.

I feel like this has already been posted but I can't contain myself. Our boy is coming to Project M!!!

[video=youtube;O41m5WoH6gQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O41m5WoH6gQ[/video]

I'd rather have Eliwood.

... Don't give me that look.

But I've certainly no complaints. Lookin' forward t' givin' Roy a shot.

It's not just that Roy is coming, but the fact that the PM team successfully added a new character outside of the game opens HUGE opportunities for the future of this gem of a mod. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if PM was made to play on a disc like a game on its own, because this just opened my eyes to what the devs at PM are capable of.

Can't wait to see what they can do to Mewtwo. I pretty much resigned manhood for the brief moment I watched that reveal video and became a school girl. I think I'm okay now. I gotta go check.

In all honesty people have been working on the Clone Engine for years. It's only until now that they officially succeeded. Thank the modders who did this which probably but not necessarily are part of the PMBR.

[strike]All hail Phantom Wings, the King of Brawl Coding[/strike]

Back