Project M Discussion Thread

Can't wait to see what they do with Pichu

Honestly, they only could add 5 characters
Roy, Pichu, Mewtwo, Young Link, DoctorWho?Mario
Although there is no reason to add Young Link or Doctor Mario so the only three characters they could add to the game is Roy, Pichu, and Mewtwo

lolno lawsuits and such

I think the backroom tried to contact Sakurai so they are trying to make it its own game.

A playable Roy and Mewtwo is all I ever ask. I'd love to see M2K actually play his branded character.

T'is what I'm also assuming, but it's an uneducated assumption indeed. Don't have a damn clue what exactly in the full set isn't Wi-Fi Safe; and more importantly, why it isn't.

T'is what I'm also assuming, but it's an uneducated assumption indeed. Don't have a damn clue what exactly in the full set isn't Wi-Fi Safe; and more importantly, why it isn't.

Something about the momentum of an air dash can desync online play. Maybe it's because vBrawl never had airdashing and they couldn't incorporate it over wifi because wavedashing isn't actually an input, it's just the result of momentum carried over from an airdash into the ground, with character traction going in to play as well.

I don't know if Air Dash is the problem

But I know that Stage Striking and C-Stick Buffering does hurt online play

Something about the momentum of an air dash can desync online play. Maybe it's because vBrawl never had airdashing and they couldn't incorporate it over wifi because wavedashing isn't actually an input, it's just the result of momentum carried over from an airdash into the ground, with character traction going in to play as well.

... Air dash? I'm assumin' that's just another term for an air dodge.

Where'd ya learn'a that?

Ah, I see... Far better thesis than anythin' I can come up with lol.

But does air dodging/wavedashing work differently in the full set?

yeah- it's not restricted. I feel like they manually coded in airdodging because it's not present in brawl

Back