PS3 can't trade in games?

johnboy8281

WiiChat Member
Nov 23, 2006
I am looking to get a PS3, but I am wondering about the rumors that you can't trade in games? That concerns me.

Major Tom said:
It's posted 5 or 6 times on this site plus it's on the PS3 main website.

link? i dont believe it because it would need to have a Blu-Ray burner in order for it to write on the disc the consoles serial number so it cant be used on another system and as far as i know, it doesnt have any kind of burner

yah seriously this was a rumor way when that got a lot of negative feedback so never went through (freakin stupid fanboys trying to ruin other systems with lies)

Then how exactly would renting games work? Can someone give me an honest answer?

No! Sony never implemented it. People fought Sony on this, and it never went through. Blockbuster would break out the baseball bats and visit Sony HQ if they dared.

Rumor: Bogus. Not bogus that Sony considered it.

Major Tom said:
Well, YOU CAN'T TRADE GAMES. Once you use them on a system they only work on THAT system.

Thats why all my local video stores have ps3 games. Congrats, you just won stupidest person of the forum award. Please go buy a helmet and wear it.

Wii&Ps3 said:
Thats why all my local video stores have ps3 games. Congrats, you just won stupidest person of the forum award. Please go buy a helmet and wear it.

U need 2 jam man. This was actually true..i went into blockbusters and they said sony need 2 fix up because there ruining business.

I dont know if it still is but i duno.

Wii&Ps3 said:
dude you are a ****ing cock sucker... ive seen plenty of post of yours and ive come to the conculsion you are a 12 year old little ***** trying to be cool dogging people in a forum... grow up ****ing loser...

yeah i heard this rumor pretty nutts if sony actually did it.

Back