PS3 can't trade in games?

you cant trade in ps3 games thats one of the reasons why im not buyin it! :thumbsup:

Dickishness??? :lol: You can say the word "dick" instead of trying to make it a kid friendly word. I guess thats what happens when you play the wii too long :hand:

Corolla gts is even worse. Anyone who drives a toyota or a honda is a retard. Dont even argue against it. You will lose every time.

im a retarted little kids of course... so if this is a kid forum and everyone in here are little kids and retards why are you here? make you feel better to pick on little kids and retards? or you some kind of predator?
oh well im done with him hes not worth it.

i bet if sony did this im sure there would be some sort of action replay or mod chip that could bypass this who knows, good thing they didnt do it.

Last edited:
This rumour is false.

At first, people were saying that "once a ps3 game is inserted into the console, it encodes the disk, therefore rendred useless on other consoles".

Due to that, the whole thing about not being able to trade games in started...because once someone plaayed it, it would not play on any other PS3 console. This is tottaly fake though, and the rumour was dismiseed hmm, about a year ago :p

Ruman said:
No one wants to hear about your diet plan or your taste in motor vehicles. In fact, most people don't even want your opinion on the things that are meant for discussion on this site. Needing a diet plan means you're a fatass, and bragging about it means you're a dork. You're not even at least talking about consoles. Your bashing is better than this bullcrap. And he did say dick, he just made it a little more grammatically correct. A smart-ass like you should know that.

Thats what you're gonna get for trying to call me fat or say i live in my parents house. Me needing a diet plan means I take care of myself. Do you have a six pack? I do. Every signle body builder on the planet is on a diet plan. Im not a body builder, but I enjoy women staring at me when im at the beach. Muscles dont come from eating big macs or whoppers. I could go off this meal plan completely and I would never be fat. You're a retard :tard: Maybe you're a fatass and thats why you try and bring me down to your downes syndrome level.

im a retarted little kids of course... so if this is a kid forum and everyone in here are little kids and retards why are you here? make you feel better to pick on little kids and retards? or you some kind of predator?
oh well im done with him hes not worth it.

i bet if sony did this im sure there would be some sort of action replay or mod chip that could bypass this who knows, good thing they didnt do it.

i guess I enjoy picking on retarded kids such as yourself :thumbsup: Does it make me feel better about myself? no, but it sure is fun :)

mk_south_london said:
U need 2 jam man. This was actually true..i went into blockbusters and they said sony need 2 fix up because there ruining business.

I dont know if it still is but i duno.

Im gonna take a wild guess and say thats actually you in the picture??

Wii&Ps3 said:
Thats what you're gonna get for trying to call me fat or say i live in my parents house. Me needing a diet plan means I take care of myself. Do you have a six pack? I do. Every signle body builder on the planet is on a diet plan. Im not a body builder, but I enjoy women staring at me when im at the beach. Muscles dont come from eating big macs or whoppers. I could go off this meal plan completely and I would never be fat. You're a retard :tard: Maybe you're a fatass and thats why you try and bring me down to your downes syndrome level.

i said needing a diet plan, not opting to have one. If you can assume things, I can assume things. Oh wow, i six pack. Whoop-dee-do. So do i. it's not a big deal. I said if you need a diet plan, you're probably fat. I never said that you in particular do need a diet plan because i'm not a stalker or anything. Like I said before, if you don't have anything on topic to say, leave the topic. This is an exception since i'm just trying to get you to stop being a smart-ass. It's becoming increasingly obvious how stupid it is a PS3 section on a Wii forum.

Wii&Ps3 said:

i said needing a diet plan, not opting to have one. If you can assume things, I can assume things. Oh wow, i six pack. Whoop-dee-do. So do i. it's not a big deal. I said if you need a diet plan, you're probably fat. I never said that you in particular do need a diet plan because i'm not a stalker or anything. Like I said before, if you don't have anything on topic to say, leave the topic. This is an exception since i'm just trying to get you to stop being a smart-ass. It's becoming increasingly obvious how stupid it is to have a PS3 section on a Wii forum. (double post, sticky mouse button)

Ruman said:
i said needing a diet plan, not opting to have one. If you can assume things, I can assume things. Oh wow, i six pack. Whoop-dee-do. So do i. it's not a big deal. I said if you need a diet plan, you're probably fat. I never said that you in particular do need a diet plan because i'm not a stalker or anything. Like I said before, if you don't have anything on topic to say, leave the topic. This is an exception since i'm just trying to get you to stop being a smart-ass. It's becoming increasingly obvious how stupid it is to have a PS3 section on a Wii forum. (double post, sticky mouse button)

congrats on the double post moron. I need a diet plan because I want to stay looking good. My woman likes it, and so do I. I dont blame yo ufor ebing jealous. Fat people usually are.

Obsessively working on your body has been linked to homosexuality since freud...Other psychologist equate it to have a lack of confidence or...umm manliness
Let alone your need to constantly attack and try to prove people wrong is also a sign your feeling that your less then a man

Umm Wii&PS3 are you lacking something?
Or are you just a Dick?

Wii&Ps3 said:
congrats on the double post moron. I need a diet plan because I want to stay looking good. My woman likes it, and so do I. I dont blame yo ufor ebing jealous. Fat people usually are.

I'm not a moron, my mouse button is sticky. And I have a six-pack too, and guess what? No diet plan. I think from now on you shouldn't point out when someone can't read. And you can't possibly expect me to believe that you've never double-posted before.

heh im apart of morons signature... i wonder who i can complain to to have that removed...

Back