PS3? I think its a Joke!!!

Wii-Bhoy

Me Wif My Boxing Glove!!!
Jan 28, 2007
Scotland
Wii Online Code
4037-3554-3960-7367
personally i think the ps3 is a joke and that it will be crap wot does every1 else think???

I am with you, my friend, I hate the PS3, it really sucks, I mean if I wanted all that bluray and dvd shite then I would get a dvd and a computer, becuase truly there's no good gameplay with PS3 only graphics but who cares about graphics? too much graphics makes the game lag and a line appears on screen, I noticed this on games they have reviewed on Xplay for PS3, so in my opinion the PS3 sucks

These threads keep re-appearing. I'm not posting this to say to search or to argue anything, but why do people continue this battle? So many times this is brought up you would think people would just stop caring after a while. Can't we talk about something interesting? How about a riddle?
"You have been zapped into this room by means unknown. There are two doors on one side of the room, there are two computers. It even seems they are each guarding a door.

There are two signs, and a leper in the room with you.

The first sign reads:

"Behind one door is God realization. Behind the other door is a room painted entirely green. The only things in that room are a man and a ladder, both of which are painted entirely green. The man has been hired by the coalition of Gangsta Rappers to hurl a non-stop barrage of insults at anyone who enters the room. " (end sign 1)

The second sign sits between the two computers (also the two doors) and reads as follows:

"One of these computers is programmed to lie to you regardless of how friendly you are to the user interface, the other computer is programmed to tell the truth, regardless of your emotional state."

It is about this time that the gangrenous leper begins to speak "I get you deal on phone time $.08 minutes weekdays all odd hours. $.10 on Thursday except the hour between 2:00 and 3:00, or any registered birthday . . . "

He begins to - quite slowly - lurch towards you, he's already reaching out towards you, you get the sense he's a "touchy-feely" sorta person. You quickly calculate you have time to ask one computer one question before he reaches you. The riddle before you is this: What question do you ask, and to which computer do you pose your question? Remember, you don't know whether the computer's answer will be a lie, and you've got to figure out which door to go out.

Hints:
1) You've heard great things about God realization, 2) It doesn't matter which computer you ask, i.e. there's an answer for both."

If you want the answer PM me.

you cant trade in games on the ps3 and you cant play your game on your friends console its crap!!! sony have gone down hill!:lol:

Leche, admit it the PS3 sucks, and if you don't just go drink some leche and over it

the ps3 really sucks... im not even disappointed as long as i have a wii!:ihih:

Wii-Bhoy said:
you cant trade in games on the ps3 and you cant play your game on your friends console its crap!!! sony have gone down hill!:lol:
wtf are you talking about? unless the console has a blu-ray burner in it that burn the console serial into the disc then there is nothing stoping you from using the game in another PS3

Mitch2025 said:
wtf are you talking about? unless the console has a blu-ray burner in it that burn the console serial into the disc then there is nothing stoping you from using the game in another PS3
i think thats what he meant. i seem to recall reading that somewhere.

Byuakuya said:
i was a sony fanboy and even I converted. THAT has to say something.

same here, I bought everthing that had that had the company's name on it! Now days I think Sony is a dumbass company that think they do everthing perfect and then insult their competition like little kids when they arent on top! I have no respect for a company as immature as that! Microsoft on the other hand (off topic but still!) their console is a peice of ****! The 360 constantly breaks down and is extremely glitchy! Now days its just me and my wii and I think it will stay like that for a long time! The Wii is truly the best console around!

things have changed though....sony is actually incredible lol - 8/8/07

Last edited:
Joe said:
same here, I bought everthing that had that had the company's name on it! Now days I think Sony is a dumbass company that think they do everthing perfect and then insult their competition like little kids when they arent on top! Microsoft on the other hand (off topic but still!) their console is a peice of ****! The 360 constantly breaks down and is extremely glitchy! Now days its just me and my wii and I think it will stay like that for a long time! The Wii is truly the best console around!
yes! another converter. great to meet you man, i thought our species was rare.

Joe said:
same here, I bought everthing that had that had the company's name on it! Now days I think Sony is a dumbass company that think they do everthing perfect and then insult their competition like little kids when they arent on top! I have no respect for a company as immature as that! Microsoft on the other hand (off topic but still!) their console is a peice of ****! The 360 constantly breaks down and is extremely glitchy! Now days its just me and my wii and I think it will stay like that for a long time! The Wii is truly the best console around!

haha I couldn't have said it better, sir!

Byuakuya said:
yes! another converter. great to meet you man, i thought our species was rare.
:lol:
but sony actually lost a lot of customers do to their idiotic mistake on making the ps3

Last edited:
Back