PS3 vs. Wii (13+)

PS3 fat girls reaaaaally suck... your girlfriend can be like her if she practice the wii... "u can have a LOT of fun if u touch me :tard:

That sells me....*regains a little composure*ummm go wii...ya, go wii....ya....I choose the slim chick btw....(!)_(!)

Sovieto said:
It won't play for me =[ could you put it on youtube or something?

it is on youtube lol. however youtube was down earlyer but its up now so it should work

Do you guys know how physically HUGE the PS3 is going to be? it's going to be about the size of a small computer tower and weigh about 11 pounds while the original Xbox, as chunky as it was, weighs in at 8.5 pounds, looks like the PS3 will be the Xbox of the next gen eh? :p

I'm told half the tower is going to be taken up by fans because the thing is going to run so hot, they need about 8 fans to keep the it running. I don't know if I really wanna trust a PS3, sounds as if even the slightest thing goes wrong it could over heat or catch alight :scared:

Sovieto said:
It won't play for me =[ could you put it on youtube or something?

it is on youtibe because i clicked replay again and it come up with a link to youtube.....so yeh your computer is screwed..

If ps3 is the xbox of this gen, then that makes the Wii the PS2 of this gen, and which console won last gen?? =D

PS3=Xbox (Most Powerful with good games)
360=Gamecube (Powerful, but lack of games)
Wii=PS2 (Least powerful, best games)

I think that makes perfect sense!!!

Back