Rabbit Roller Coaster Help...

Nick_

WiiChat Member
Jan 3, 2007
Wii Online Code
2606-4523-7837-3160
Hey all,

I am having trouble where you have to shoot the rabbits to kill them when you're on the roller coaster thing, it's just after when you kill the two "Power Ranger" type things... I can just not figure out a way to do this, I can never see them coming, I shoot the first two, but the third one, which is coming up on an angle, I shoot it at the last minute and then it explodes right into me... then I die...

Do any of you have any tips on how to complete this level. It's really frustrating. :mad:

Thanks in advance.

Okay, I got the Uzi, and I did that exaxt same thing you did... but... when it comes time to reload, BAM! I get hit, or when I am done reloading, I shoot the thing but it's to close to me, so it explodes right into me. :mad2:

Last edited:
Ohhh don't people I done it, my GOD it was hard. WOO I feel better after that. :) Thank you Rabid Toaster for the advice. ;)

Who else had trouble with that part?

took me 3 attempts, learned where the rabbits where, and how to shoot, from when i first got the sniper rifle i never let go of it, so i always have it, then used that to scope em out from far, and bang easy peasy.

Hmm, sniper rifle eh? Good idea. :p

Nick_ said:
Hmm, sniper rifle eh? Good idea. :p
Any game i play that has sniple rifle, i take it, and never let it go.

Say for instance Gears of war, my mate has it, and we played co-op, and as soon as i got The Rifle, i did not let it go, and trust me it helps sooooooooo much!!!!

I started off hanging onto the sniper rifle, and then realised this was a bit dumb....

When you run out of ammo, you need to find more dropped sniper rifles to top up your ammo. If you find a dropped sniper rifle, you have the rifle anyhow, so why bother holding onto a dropped weapon when you could be making better use of that weapons slot with a powerful shotgun for example?

OK nothing to do with the rollercoaster. But I too am on the weird rabbit level. Im stuck on the Ski hill. How the heck do you get into the penguine lifts? Ive tryed jumping on everything but can never get into the lift.

Back