Racism

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Labour have a voluntary repatriation scheme?
Yes, but it's meant for failed asylum seekers and illegal immigrants who decide to cooperate with the authorities in being sent home, and for asylum seekers who wish to return home if they feel they would no longer be in danger in their own country. The BNP's idea is basically to pay non-white legitimate immigrants and their descendants- including those born here- to leave.

And, well, if BNP came into power - I'd stay in the country. Otherwise, I'm off.
Funny how you're so against immigration, but you're fine with emigrating to another country. :rolleyes:

Also, I do realise those claims are ridiculous. However, no doubt will our country become further poisoned by 'political correctness' (though that doesn't directly link to a multi cultural society), and the constant fear of 'being racist' or 'offending foreigners'. For god's sake, what ever happened to 'When in Rome, do what the Romans do.' !?
I agree political correctness can get over the top sometimes, but why are you so worried about offending foreigners? Just don't act like a dick towards them and you should do fine. Don't worry about mentioning Christmas or something similar which often gets in the tabloids, I've never met anyone who had a problem with Christmas.

South Park makes too much fun of Jews. Have you seen the Passion Of The Christ episode? They copy Hitler and the Nazi.
That episode wasn't making fun of Jews, it was making fun of people who hate Jews and that films supposedly anti-semitic message (I've never seen it, so I can't say if that's the case or not). Admittedly they do sometimes play up the Jewish stereotypes in some episodes, but that's because one of the creators is Jewish.

And, well, if BNP came into power - I'd stay in the country. Otherwise, I'm off.
Have to say, I'm pretty surprised. If the BNP came into power, I will be one of those leaving, because quite frankly, they're bad for the human race in general. The more I hear about them, the more I dislike them. For example, holocaust denying, having to do military service to have a vote, their hate for homosexuals, their denial that a woman can be raped, etc...

Also, I do realise those claims are ridiculous. However, no doubt will our country become further poisoned by 'political correctness' (though that doesn't directly link to a multi cultural society)
The people who hate political correctness, generally misplace the blame on non-British people. Most of the 'politically correct' things that have been put forward, was not presented by the people it's thought to be protecting. Take "winter festival" for example, it was designed to be religiously neutral, but the amount of Jewish people and Islamic people that opposed it, simply because it's quite ridiculous is astronomical. So if you're sick of 'political correctness', you should blame idiot politicians (of whichever level) for trying to implement things people in general don't want (which is not new by any means).

, and the constant fear of 'being racist' or 'offending foreigners'. For god's sake, what ever happened to 'When in Rome, do what the Romans do.' !?
I don't think it's a case of fearing 'being racist', it's wanting to be seen as racially neutral. I don't want to offend anyone, but the way I would do that is by treating everyone equally, whether it be elderly, non-British, female, disabled, etc...

In the end, if Nick Griffin got into power, the world would be much more of impoverished, on every level possible.

Last edited:
In my experience, the French are incredibly rude. And in one case, a bit pervy (though that's quite a radical generalisation xD).

They didn't queue, they push past you, and they're hardly pleasant in speaking to you (granted, I don't really speak French - god awful language).

You sure do know a lot about the French from one stop-over visit. Very observant indeed.

If people are coming into our country and, pretty much, destroying it - then I've got reason enough to leave. Yes, I'd be fine with myself emigrating, simply because of the ridiculous amount of immigration. Fire with fire, shame really.

However, in the case I do emigrate, I'd easily fit into American culture.
America was built on immigration! They have even more "multi-racism" (as you call it) than here.

I have met people offended by christmas.
Well they're being ridiculous. Don't think they speak on behalf of their entire minority. It's unfortunate that shops and offices overreact by banning Christmas decorations and such, but that's down to our absurd compensation culture where a person can get thousands on a completely frivolous claim.

And once again, where's the problem if it's voluntary repatriation.
Do you honestly not detect the slightest bit of racism in what is essentially paying non-whites to go away? Even those that have spent their whole lives here and are basically as British as you or I? To quote Griffin himself:
Nick Griffin said:
"Without the White race, nothing matters. [Other right-wing parties] believe that the answer to the race question is integration and a futile attempt to create ‘Black Britons’, while we affirm that non-Whites have no place here at all and will not rest until every last one has left our land."
Please don't tell me you honestly think that isn't racist.

They may not be here to stay if the BNP ever get in charge. They want to encourage "voluntary repatriation" for non-white legal immigrants and their descendants (who were born in Britain), and would regard those who stay as "guests" rather than citizens. Quite frankly, if the BNP ever get into power I'll be leaving this country as well.

So would I. Getting a plane ticket to Africa or the Caribbean every time I'd want to get laid would be expensive and unpractical.

Well they're being ridiculous. Don't think they speak on behalf of their entire minority. It's unfortunate that shops and offices overreact by banning Christmas decorations and such, but that's down to our absurd compensation culture where a person can get thousands on a completely frivolous claim.

I know someone's who's a Hindu; he not only doesn't mind Christmas, he celebrates it, which, I have to say, quite shocked me. But the bottom line is, most people of other faiths (and certainly atheists) other than Christianity have no problem with Christmas. Snow, presents and Dr Who, what's not to like?

And once again, where's the problem if it's voluntary repatriation.

I think the whole idea of it being voluntary kind of misses the point of the BNP.

That episode wasn't making fun of Jews, it was making fun of people who hate Jews and that films supposedly anti-semitic message (I've never seen it, so I can't say if that's the case or not). Admittedly they do sometimes play up the Jewish stereotypes in some episodes, but that's because one of the creators is Jewish.

Well I have seen it, and, despite the cringing scenes where Jesus is being whipped (the whip gets stuck in the flesh one time and the man has to pull it out) and the clever idea of shooting the whole thing in Aramaic and Greek, it's just the usual Catholic mythology trash. It's not overtly anti semitic, but it does, as a Christian, make you wish Gibson was raised a Protestant instead of a Catholic.

So would I. Getting a plane ticket to Africa or the Caribbean every time I'd want to get laid would be expensive and unpractical.
:rolleyes:

I know someone's who's a Hindu; he not only doesn't mind Christmas, he celebrates it, which, I have to say, quite shocked me. But the bottom line is, most people of other faiths (and certainly atheists) other than Christianity have no problem with Christmas. Snow, presents and Dr Who, what's not to like?
It never snows at Christmas! :lol:

But yeah, I'm an atheist and I have nothing against Christmas (or any religious holidays).

I think the whole idea of it being voluntary kind of misses the point of the BNP.
To be mroe precise, they say they want to "encourage" them to leave.

Well I have seen it, and, despite the cringing scenes where Jesus is being whipped (the whip gets stuck in the flesh one time and the man has to pull it out) and the clever idea of shooting the whole thing in Aramaic and Greek, it's just the usual Catholic mythology trash. It's not overtly anti semitic, but it does, as a Christian, make you wish Gibson was raised a Protestant instead of a Catholic.
I'm not quite sure how being a Catholic makes a difference?

I realise wikipedia isn't the greatest source of information, but:

Holocaust denying:
The BNP, its former leaders and present leader, Nick Griffin, have promoted anti-Semitism and Holocaust denial in the past. In 1996, writing in his own publication, The Rune, Griffin stated that:
“ I am well aware that orthodox opinion is that six million Jews were gassed and cremated or turned into soup and lampshades. I have reached the conclusion that the 'extermination' tale is a mixture of Allied wartime propaganda, extremely profitable lie, and latter witch-hysteria.[37] ”
And then lying about it...
The following year, during a Cook Report documentary he stated:
“ There is no doubt that hundreds, probably thousands of Jews were shot to death in Eastern Europe, because they were rightly or wrongly seen as communists or potential partisan supporters. That was awful. But this nonsense about gas chambers is exposed as a total lie.[38]

Anti-Islamic:
The party has positioned itself against Islam, which Griffin has repeatedly called "wicked and vicious".[49] In the wake of the 7 July 2005 London bombings, the BNP released leaflets[50] featuring images of the bombed Route 30 bus and the slogan "Maybe now it's time to start listening to the BNP." This move was criticised by the conservative Daily Mail as playing on people's emotions and grief following a horrendous attack.[51]

Is against interracial relationships:
Apparently connected to the BNP's opposition to interracial relationships, regional organiser Kenneth Francis, of Newham, East London, was expelled from the BNP in April 2002 after it was revealed that his girlfriend was an Ecuadorian asylum seeker. [54]

After the Jyllands-Posten Muhammad cartoons controversy, the BNP republished one of the cartoons of Muhammad on a leaflet, accompanied by a photo of Muslim demonstrators holding placards bearing anti-British slogans[55] and a "Which one do YOU find offensive?" caption.[56]

Is manipulative and very deceptive:
On 21 December 2006, The Guardian revealed that one of its journalists, Ian Cobain, had worked undercover in the BNP for seven months, and had become the party's central London organiser.[64][65] Among the accusations made by the paper was that the BNP used "techniques of secrecy and deception… in its attempt to conceal its activities and intentions from the public". It asserted that the BNP operated with a "network of false identities" and organised rendezvous points to allow members to be directed to "clandestine meetings" elsewhere. Members of the party were directed to avoid "any racist or anti-semitic language in public". Cobain also claimed that the membership in central London had expanded beyond the party's traditional range, now including "dozens of company directors, computing entrepreneurs, bankers and estate agents, and a handful of teachers".[64]

Needs more money and support than the British are willing to give:
The BNP was investigated by the Electoral Commission on 12 April 2007 after The Guardian revealed that senior figures in the BNP had set up a front organisation in an attempt to raise money from sympathisers in the United States.[67]

Is for corporal and capital punishment:
The BNP proposes to reintroduce corporal punishment, and to make capital punishment available for paedophiles, terrorists and murderers.[18] In addition to increasing military defence spending, the BNP plans to reintroduce compulsory national service. The BNP proposes that citizens should keep a rifle and ammunition in their homes.[18] It proposes "to end the conflict in Ireland by welcoming Eire [sic] as well as Ulster as equal partners in a federation of the nations of the British Isles".[92]

Is the equivalent to a British Nazi party:
At its founding, the BNP was explicitly racist. In October 1990, the BNP was described by the European Parliament's committee on racism and xenophobia as an "openly Nazi party … whose leadership have serious criminal convictions [sic]".[95] When asked in 1993 if the BNP was racist, its deputy leader Richard Edmonds said, "We are 100 per cent racist, yes".[95] Founder John Tyndall proclaimed that "Mein Kampf is my bible".[96] When Nick Griffin became chairman in 1999, the party began to change its stance with regard to racial issues. Griffin claims to have repudiated racism, instead espousing what he calls "ethno-nationalism". He claims that his core ideology is "concern for the well-being of the English, Scottish, Welsh and Irish ethnic nations that compose the United Kingdom".

The BNP requires that all members must be members of the "Indigenous Caucasian" racial group.[17] The party does not regard non-white people as being ethnically British, even if they have been born in the UK and are naturalised British citizens. Instead, Griffin has stated that "non-Europeans who stay", while protected by British law, "will be regarded as permanent guests".[97]

The party has stated that it does not consider the Jewish, Hindu or Sikh religions to have a significantly detrimental or threatening effect, having several members with Jewish ancestry, but does not accept practising Sikhs or Hindus as culturally or ethnically British.[98] In pursuit of the policy, the BNP has previously worked with extremist Hindu and Sikh groups opposing Islam,[99] and actively tried to win Jewish votes.[100]

The BNP is opposed to mixed-race relationships on the stated ground that racial differences must be preserved; the party said that "when whites take partners from other ethnic groups, a white family line that stretches back into deep pre-history is destroyed."[101] Nick Griffin stated: "… while the BNP is not racist, it must not become multi-racist either. Our fundamental determination to secure a future for white children is restated, and an area of uncertainty is addressed and a position which is both principled and politically realistic is firmly established. We don't hate anyone, especially the mixed race children who are the most tragic victims of enforced multi-racism, but that does not mean that we accept miscegenation as moral or normal. We do not and we never will".[97]

Is anti-democratic:
The party states that "The BNP has moved on in recent years, casting off the leg-irons of conspiracy theories and the thinly veiled anti-semitism which has held this party back for two decades. The real enemies of the British people are home grown Anglo-Saxon Celtic liberal-leftists ... and the Crescent Horde – the endless wave of Islamics who are flocking to our shores to bring our island nations into the embrace of their barbaric desert religion".[43] It has described this as the "islamification" of Great Britain.[citation needed]

Is Homophobic:
The BNP states that homosexuality in private should be tolerated but believes that it "should not be promoted or encouraged".[117] The BNP opposed the introduction of civil partnerships in the United Kingdom and wishes to ban what it perceives as the promotion of homosexuality in schools and the media;[118][101][119] and believes that homosexuality should be returned "to the closet".[120]

The BNP was criticised over a list on their website titled "Liars, buggers and thieves" which grouped several gay politicians in with convicted murderers, rapists and paedophiles. The compiler of the list, BNP local councillor for Redbridge, Julian Leppert defended it and said that the reason why gay MPs were included was because "it fits in with the headline, the bugger part, I guess" and stated that the BNP are "a family party with family values".[124][125]

Mark Collett, former chairman of the Young BNP and current Director of Publicity,[126] described homosexuals as "AIDS Monkeys", "bum bandits" and "faggots" and said the idea of homosexuality was a "sickening thought".[127] Articles published in the Sunday Times and Daily Mail have alleged that Nick Griffin has been involved in homosexual relationships with other BNP members, although he vehemently denies it.[128][129]

The BNP are a bunch of thugs:
In the past, Nick Griffin has defended the threat of violence in furthering the party's aims. After the BNP won its first council seat in 1993, he wrote: "The electors of Millwall did not back a postmodernist rightist party, but what they perceived to be a strong, disciplined organisation with the ability to back up its slogan 'Defend Rights for Whites' with well-directed boots and fists. When the crunch comes, power is the product of force and will, not of rational debate." In 1997, believing he was addressing members of the French Front National, he said: It is more important to control the streets of a city than its council chambers."[214] In January 1986, when Griffin was Deputy Chair of the NF, he advised his audience at an anti-IRA rally to use the "traditional British methods of the brick, the boot and the fist."[215]

A BBC Panorama programme reported on a number of BNP members who have had criminal convictions, some racially motivated. The BBC's list is extensive. Some of the more notable convictions include:

* In 1998, Nick Griffin was convicted of violating section 19 of the Public Order Act 1986, relating to incitement to racial hatred. He received a nine-month prison sentence, suspended for two years, and was fined £2,300.[216]
* Kevin Scott, the BNP's North East regional organiser,[217] has two convictions for assault and using threatening words and behaviour.[218]
* Joe Owens, now expelled but previously a BNP candidate in Merseyside and former bodyguard to Nick Griffin,[219][220] has served eight months in prison for sending razor blades in the post to Jewish people and another term for carrying CS gas and knuckledusters.[221]
* Tony Wentworth, former BNP student organiser, was convicted alongside Mr Owens for assaulting demonstrators at an anti-BNP event in 2003.[222]
* Colin Smith, BNP South East London organiser has 17 convictions for burglary, theft, stealing cars, possession of drugs and assaulting a police officer.[223]

Overall, it's a bad party, and I'm actually ashamed that any human being can be so wrong on so many levels, let alone an entire group.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_National_Party

A lot of things you will find that concerns the BNP, often have to be taken as a pinch of salt. Given that they're a far right party, they've never really been in the good books of tories/labourites and so forth.
What reason would anyone have for taking information given to us about the BNP with a pinch of salt?

I put it down to other more powerful parties fearing the time will come when people will be so bothered by current immigration policies that the BNP will hail victorious.
Yes, because it's either the current policies or the BNP way, right? /sarcasm

Fact of the matter is that there are plenty of ways in which immigration can be dealt with, but that doesn't have to the BNP way. How about actually dealing with the reason for such immigration? Curing the problem, rather than medicating the effect.

You also need to remember that generalising is a bad thing. There are many bad members of the BNP (even their politicians) - but they don't account for all.
Indeed, generalising is a bad thing. However, it's habitual for the BNP to do just that. Anyone without white skin that is British will be "encouraged" to move country.

Kyle, I understand you think I'm generalising when I say that the minority of minorities can cause issues - but I am absolutely not. I simply understand that they are the ones causing issues.
I think you've got the wrong person there. My name is not Kyle.

And if you think that there's only one thing causing 'issues', you're not really looking at said issues properly. Immigration is one aspect to the problems we have, not even the biggest in general. The main problems we have are overcrowding (how about not allowing people to have so many children, or by encouraging adoption over IVF? How about the fact that medicine has allowed people to live longer?) and lack of jobs (how about encouraging job creation of all kinds? how about making sure banks allow businesses leeway?).

Back on topic. I don't believe that holocaust denial should come into it.
Sure thing. Anything else you wish to actively ignore?

If that's what Nick Griffin chooses to believe, then it's up to him.
But as we all know, it's not about what people believe, it's how they act upon what they believe.

There have been some pretty awful incidents concerning violent attacks.

There may also be things dug up from the past. I think for people to get a real view of current BNP, they need to read their current policies. A lot has changed!
But in the end, it's just gloss. If Nick Griffin didn't believe in the same policies as the old BNP, why would he have taken over the party to begin with?

The BNP are not neo nazis. Go read about Combat 18.
After reading up on it slightly, I see no definite evidence for them being incompatible. Likewise, I was not saying they're Neo-Nazi's. I was saying, from what I've read of them, they seem to use a lot of Nazi tactics.

The BNP need more coverage on television, in my opinion. More interviews, more discussions, with those more intelligent politicans of their party (they really need to rethink some of the people they associate themselves with), and I'm sure that people would get a better understanding of them.
I would be up for that, so long as they were hooked up to a lie-detector.

I think it's a great shame that people take what media say for truth all the time. I really think the BNP could do some great things for this country.
Believe me, I do not. The dislike a lot of media that even hates the BNP, such as The Daily Mail. I do not trust most things I see on TV or in the papers, however I do try to gather as much information from multiple sources (see my posts on the thread about the family who were supposedly sponging off the state, and seeing the variety of sources and critical evaluation I used there). However, I have never read anything that I actually like about the BNP.

I think you've got the wrong person there. My name is not Kyle.
That's me. He was responding to one of my points.

A lot of things you will find that concerns the BNP, often have to be taken as a pinch of salt. Given that they're a far right party, they've never really been in the good books of tories/labourites and so forth.
When a party is so far on the right that even the Daily Mail criticises them, then it's time to worry.

I put it down to other more powerful parties fearing the time will come when people will be so bothered by current immigration policies that the BNP will hail victorious.
So your idea of a good immigration policy is to shoot at any boats carrying illegal immigrants?

You also need to remember that generalising is a bad thing. There are many bad members of the BNP (even their politicians) - but they don't account for all.
But you're happy to vote for a party that accepts such behaviour from its politicians? Including its leader?

The BNP are not neo nazis. Go read about Combat 18.
True, very true. They're know better than to let everyone know what they really want to say, which makes them even more worse.

The BNP need more coverage on television, in my opinion. More interviews, more discussions, with those more intelligent politicans of their party (they really need to rethink some of the people they associate themselves with), and I'm sure that people would get a better understanding of them.
I do think people should be more informed of the BNP policies. Hopefully then more people will realise them for the racist scum they are and won't be duped into voting for them.

I think it's a great shame that people take what media say for truth all the time. I really think the BNP could do some great things for this country.
They're a bunch of liars, thugs, racists and homophobes who'd take the 'Great' out of Great Britain. Perhaps some of the claims against them are wrong or exaggerated, but you only need to bear this in mind: they don't let non-whites in their party. That's not "indigenous Britons only", because they'll let white Europeans in. That should be more than enough proof they're a bunch of racists.

I'm sorry but I find racist jokes funny. I looked them up in the Internet a while ago. Me and my friends got in trouble because we were telling them in class :p

Why do you think I said 'From my experience'. My point still stands. Nice try.

I wasn't implying you were wrong, I was implying you are horribly ignorant. My point still stands.

...and slowly those of us indigenous britons will be the minority - or in fact, eventually cease to exist (I'm talking long-term here).

Because the indigenous britons have been so proactive about preserving other indigenous cultures! Karma, *****.

[DS]Leader;1043186 said:
You guys are startin to piss me off... no fuqing clue what you guys are talking about

Who me or the Brits? I have no clue what the British are talking about too :confused:

Back