Random Wiichat Scenarios

For scenario 2, I'd literally talk to everyone. I'm one of those people that if I notice someones shy, I do my upmost to make 'em like, relaxed in the environment (no homo), I'm not over-the-top sociable though.. I wouldn't be attracted to anybody, can't find myself fancying someone I talk to on a forum.. I doubt if anyone was off by themselves they'd just be left so no-one, and nobody would hook up :)
The end?

Edit: Oh yeah, and I'd teach Tyler to play Tennis.

Last edited:
Brawny would be patrolling the room with a dictionary and clobber anyone over the head with it if they used incorrect grammar :lol:

DRMARIO said:
I'd definately go and seek out Emma..I'd be uncomfortable around all the random foreigners :p
I'd alllssooo go find SSBB_Lover, so I can annoy him with my Euro-ness..

OH, AND WHOEVER LIVES NEAR VANCOUVER..I'd hitch a ride back with them to go see my friends in Canada.

Where do I start with this post? ;)

You'd be uncomfortable with me? We'd have awesome arguments over stem cell research! And Canada eh? Perhaps Emma could hitch with you?

I'd search out Pras and Squall7, forgot about them.

Ohh, will The Loose Cannon be there? I would DESTROY her infront of you all hahaha :D (Not physically, im no woman beater).

Wii Smurf too. I'd make sure i find that bastard too. Right buddy?

Sorry Celeste, I had to go last night and didn't have a chance to say bye :(

In either scenario
I would show up about 15 minutes late. I wouldn't be dressed up, I'd either wear a t-shirt or a hoody, and I wouldn't be wearing cologne. I would have gone to the gym a few hours prior to get a pump, so that I look stronger than I really am.

Scenario One
I am not 'like' the kid that sits in the corner, doesn't talk, laughs when everyone else laughs and avoids all attention. I am that kid. I'd like to think that I'd walk away getting to know the same people I did here, but I really doubt that. I really doubt I'd get to know anyone there on a personal basis.

Scenario 2
Given that I know the house owner fairly well, I would be the one to park on the driveway when everyone else is piling up down the street. I would wear a white T-shirt that I wrote 'Leve' on in marker, just so that everyone immediatly knew who I was. If I knew and felt fairly confident around EVERYONE at the party then I would make a huge scene out of my entrance. Busting open the door without knocking, and then I'd probably hang out with whoever ran up to me first. You know, I'd be jumping all over them and making them feel awkward, its great. I'd start by running around telling everyone "THIS IS _______" after I myself figured out their name, fully expecting to be looked down upon by those I don't fully know [and that already have figured out who he is] and for those I do know to crack up laughing. I would probably then go around asking "WHO ARE YOU!?" to those I don't recognize, making a huge deal out of whoever they end up being, and running around telling everyone who they are as well. I'd be the one to hang out with the guy who doesn't have a circle to go around with, the guy who comforted the first crier [you know there's bound to be one], and then the one who drove the guy that partied a bit too hard home, but I'd always be coming back for more. I would call everyone by their username, simply for the humor. Given that there are no debates at said party, I'd be totally different than I am on here. I think I'd probably hang around Tyler the most, because we seem to have a lot in common, but again, I don't really think its up to me. Different people have different reactions to different things [...woah]. At the end of the party, I'd be the one trying to start a pickup game down the street, I'd be the one trying to toilet paper the closest wiichat member's house, but I doubt anybody would be down with it. So, I'd probably drive home in the dark, [scared out of my wits from playing Resident Evil so much, but we'll skip that part for sake of keeping my image] regretting something, if there is a lot of drama at the party (which someone would assume). I'd then come home and get on WiiChat.

The end.

Yeah, I'm not really into drama. Drama =/= fun, and Leve like fun, so it doesn't really work out, y'know? + I thought people would go more in-depth. ++ I figured out why Syntax hates me xD and I garuntee that I am nothing like I am on here in reality :lol:

Celeste, post one!

Celeste said:
Scenario One
Okay, so, imagine all of us are thrown into a room together and we don't know each other. Wiichat doesn't exist. We're just...human beings from different parts of the world suddenly faced with the opportunity to interact and get to know each other.

Who do you think you'd gravitate towards? What were your first impressions at Wiichat about certain people, and how do you think that'd effect your reaction to them in person? Who do you think has a personality you wouldn't be attracted to?
A lot of us have seen pictures of each other, that can be helpful too I guess.

If we were all thrown into a room together, I would lean towards whoever was touching me..assuming the room wasn't that big and there was all of there, as you never said how big it was :lol:

I am just playing though, the people that are funny on here I would most likely seek out and I would see if they are as funny or funnier in person.

Celeste said:
Scenario Two
We all know each other from Wiichat, and we've decided to have a meeting party. Every regular is present. Who do you immediately seek out, who are you initially shy around, who do you avoid?
Who are you attracted to personality wise? Physically?
Who do you think would eventually get on your nerves?
Who would be off by themselves (if anyone)?
Who would potentially hook up?

I don't know, I thought it might be interesting. Don't bother saying "get a life!!!11" because until you tell me where I can download that, I'm kinda lost.

Honestly if we were all having a get together and were finally seeing each other in person the first time I wouldn't be shy, I would make the most of that chance. I would look for Syntax first probably, discuss some hockey related matters, I don't think I would avoid anyone either. If they don't want to see me they don't have to, but I would do my best to say hi to everyone there.

Attracted to eh, obviously Syntax <3 :D

Seriously, I am attracted to Celeste, Frogger, WiiWouldLike2Play.
Your making this like matchmaker or something Celeste? :lol:

I think Leve would get on my nerves, he'd probably be too busy talking about how much curls he's done today, how much he can bench etc. (Just Playing Leve) I don't think anyone would get on my nerves, from what I have seen on here for the most part no one seems to be too annoying.

Off by themselves, I am not sure about that one.
Maybe me if I get too overwhelmed.

Hook up..Frogger & Brawny? -_-
Me and Celeste? :wink:

Me and Syntax can't hook up, we're already an item.

Also good thread idea Celeste, nice twist on the lounge section.

DRMARIO said:
AWESOME arguments? Haha, I argue..and WIN. And if someone won't give up I GET ANGRY. SO I'd most likely smack you over the head with the nearest vase...Causing havoc in this wonderful party of wiichatters.

Why would emma want to come to canada with me!?xD
She'd barely get any attention off me because I'd be with the significant other 24/7 =p

I'd also like to talk to Mike, being another Englishman :p

Don't get me wrong, I'd talk to you crazy americans :p But your accent REALLY IRRITATES ME. And the way you spell words wrong!!! Like COLOUR has a U in it, A UUUUUUUU.

Oh, and if TLC was there..That'd be hilarious :p

Vancouver's a lot less expensive than me flying to Manc =P
Wow...how many hours apart are you guys then?

You know the way Emma speaks of you, you have quite the American accent yourself.

COLORFLAVORFAVORITEFAVORSAVIOR

You and the significant other...But alas, she's already told me 8.

I can really feel for you man, I'm pissed at 5.

Damn, you got it ROOUUUUGHHHH. I'm begging for more after we get 5 hours a day...

I hope to get over there Christmas 2008. Perhaps I'll study abroad in the UK as well.

Tails McCloud~ said:
I'm about as close to anthropomorphic as it gets, lol.

Jeez, since you actually +are+ human, I would think so :lol: Unless you're saying you're a beasty who's [to quote Rob Zombie and Philip K. Dick] "more human than human" :D

LOL, I guess. I'm a furry so if we were to get net suites or something id be an anthro Fox.

Celeste said:
Scenario One
Okay, so, imagine all of us are thrown into a room together and we don't know each other. Wiichat doesn't exist. We're just...human beings from different parts of the world suddenly faced with the opportunity to interact and get to know each other.

Who do you think you'd gravitate towards? What were your first impressions at Wiichat about certain people, and how do you think that'd effect your reaction to them in person? Who do you think has a personality you wouldn't be attracted to?
A lot of us have seen pictures of each other, that can be helpful too I guess.
Well generally I'd just walk around and possibly walk towards people of a similar age or appearance or stature or towards the more older audience, I'd generally avoid the people who seems like an ass to be around. Potentially over the night I'd of get to know one person very well a small amount well and a large amount ok.

Scenario Two
We all know each other from Wiichat, and we've decided to have a meeting party. Every regular is present. Who do you immediately seek out, who are you initially shy around, who do you avoid?
Who are you attracted to personality wise? Physically?
Who do you think would eventually get on your nerves?
Who would be off by themselves (if anyone)?
Who would potentially hook up?

Well, currently at other posts seems no one would care to look for me so I'd probably sit in the corner with a drink or something and over the night kick Brawny in the 'area' several times.

Back