Random Wiichat Scenarios

Brawny said:
Will this place have a large-ish coat room? :wink:
It'll be occupied, sry2say.

I called the large-ish coat room! There's no way I'm taking the small-ish one!

Celeste said:
Scenario One
Okay, so, imagine all of us are thrown into a room together and we don't know each other. Wiichat doesn't exist. We're just...human beings from different parts of the world suddenly faced with the opportunity to interact and get to know each other.

Who do you think you'd gravitate towards? What were your first impressions at Wiichat about certain people, and how do you think that'd effect your reaction to them in person? Who do you think has a personality you wouldn't be attracted to?
A lot of us have seen pictures of each other, that can be helpful too I guess.
I'd gravitate toward the Brits. They just seem more intelligent. I'd keep away from the bar myself... I wouldn't mind some nerd speak with DT. XD I'd hear him own someone and immediately liked him.

First impressions: (Note, I was a noob at this time)
Emma: CRAZY ***** with a cute avatar...and her Catholic-ness put something in the back of my head. As well as the photo album pics...
Celeste: Didn't notice her at joining, uber liberal *****.=P
Dr. Mario: Far too posh for his own good. Never smiling made me a bit wary.
Tyler:Made retarted threads...(I would have detested the macho thread earlier)
Tyly: Like, the only kid that could stand me and still can (when I'm not worrying over Emma's being gone)
I have to throw in Vagrant and CSIGUY4U Hahaha, hilarious

Scenario Two
We all know each other from Wiichat, and we've decided to have a meeting party. Every regular is present. Who do you immediately seek out, who are you initially shy around, who do you avoid?
Honestly, I'll be most shy around Emma.
Who are you attracted to personality wise? Physically?
Both: Emma. Celeste physically, but too liberal for my tastes =P
Who do you think would eventually get on your nerves?
People who can't speak. (oh damn)
Who would be off by themselves (if anyone)?
If plural...Emma and I perhaps? :shifty:
Who would potentially hook up?
Still will never get old. FRAWNY FTW!

Celeste said:
It'll be occupied, sry2say.

Oh well, she's agreed that we can be in the middle of the room and she won't care. You guys might go deaf though. Hahahah (+rep to whoever gets that)

Who wouldn't understand it?

It should be -1 rep if you get it.

Think I got it too D:
Nevermind, y'all can have the closet.

lol you guys are still the same, anyways im out for another 3-4 monthes ( i was only here cause the gaming news goes down during holiday season)

Celeste said:
Think I got it too D:
Nevermind, y'all can have the closet.
Oh hell no.

I ain't given up that closet without a fight.

well, for scenario 2 i would seek out Frummage, paint baller, sovieto. most of aussie Wii chatters

(would kick sovieto in the balls too)

bigwilliiy said:
well, for scenario 2 i would seek out Frummage, paint baller, sovieto. most of aussie Wii chatters

(would kick sovieto in the balls too)

oh come on, play nice with sovieto, we all know he aint got balls, hes got mindless freek plants down their (the avy is a clue:aureola: )

Back