Rate Redsteel

I've only played it once so far so on first impressions:

Graphics: 7/10 - To be honest very similar to PS2
Gameplay: 6/10 - Will go either up or down depending on when I master the controls!!!!!

I'm not liking the fact that Checkpoint isn't actually saving the game either.

8.3/10 and I'm 83% done.

As this forum has an anime section and that wasn't enough of a indication the low scores and terrible critique clearly show this site has users with a average age of around 12 years old.

8.5-10 is a great game the grapichs wasnt that great but were fine for me and it was very fun and i really enjoy it and the controls were really good

the only bad thing was that "picture" story when a stage start it really sucks xD

yeah I think exactly like you Farid. that's the only bad thing in my opinion too, the still images cut-scenes, I wish they would have been real cut-scenes and it would be a 9.5 in my book.

FWELR said:
7.5 N64 graphics, okay storyline, frustrating controls, decent length, but revolutionary ideas. hmm, they should've called this system something like the revolution.

N64 graphics? What planet are you on or do you just need to go to specsavers.

zakrocz said:
N64 graphics? What planet are you on or do you just need to go to specsavers.

LMAO, i think he does, the graphics are awesome, but because of the glitches and errors in the game, and i didnt think the controls were perfect, i'd give it about 74%. overall

7.8/10

Little rushed but I was suprised when I first played it because of all the negative reviews it had. Although the multi-player graphics aren't as good as 1P it has to be one of the fun multiplayer games out atm :)

Back