Rate Redsteel

hmm, 1/10, everyone is entitled to their opinion and imo your rating is complete bollox!

It feels great to be playing a decent fps on a nintendo console again after that useless twin stick control gc setup which just never worked. Admittedly the pointer gets its knickers in a twist far too often, but once a developer gets that sorted, the fps crown should once again be reclaimed by nintendo like it did back in the glory days of the n64. It's the closest a console will ever get to the pc mouse and keyboard setup.

The AI in this game is really rather good and puts the likes of cod and moh to shame with their lazy uninspired respawning enemy crap. I love the way the enemy run for cover, jump over obstacles and a first i believe in any game is when they jump back over the cover!! When it all kicks off and glass is being shattered left right and centre, bullets wizzing inches past your head smacking into the scenery, the authentic oriental shouts of anger and fear from the enemy and innocent bystanders, the game is truley awesome. Nice soundtrack too, very Goldeneye at times.

Though tbh i could have done without the tiresome, random sword play.

7.5/10

I give it 7/10, it was fun, but there are parts where the guys just gang up on you, and it gets annoying trying to get past the same part over and over again.

8.7/10 here.

Bah, I can't stand when people post extremely low scores for games, unless they truely deserve it. By posting a 1/10, your saying this is one of the worst spawns of games you ever played, and should be vomited on and bleed to death. Be fair... give it a real rating. And that goes for all other games too.

Edit: Bah, sorry kind of brought back an old thread...

Graphics pretty much suck but the game is fun takes a little while to get use to the controls but o well its fun after that.

i'd give it a 8/10 because i took one point off because it's not ONLINE (which would have made it a kick-ass game) and because there are a few visible glitches, but overall a VERY fun game.. i went out and bought it @ xmas and am still playing it constantly.. multiplayer is sweet on it!

It was decent...interesting taste of what the Wii can do for FPS, but not great. Certainly not worth its own sub forum

I've noticed that you either love the multiplayer or you hate it. Kinda funny.

I hate it.
Single player was great though.

Back