Re:4 Im Screwed!

Need some help guys, in the castle part of the game when you need the elevator to come up to keep going, but have to wait for 4 min, how do you hold off that thing and not allow it to kill you?

Ahhh, Vertigo. An AWESOME part in the game, I must say.

Well he's intimidating at first but there's two stradegies for him to win fairly easily.

1. Buy a rocket laucher and knock over the first C02 tank in the room you start in when Vertigo is near you. When Vertigo becomes frozen, run back and fire the Rocket Launcher. Mission Accomplshed.

2. If you don't have a rocket launcher, try this. Buy a striker. In the initial room where you start, waiting for the door to open, run past Vertigo and knock over the C02 can when he nears it. He freezes, making your firepower triple, so fire a ton of bullets in his ass when he's frozen. As soon as he gets unfrozen, you should have held him off long enough for the first door to open, but the elevator will still be coming. Run down the hall and knock over any C02 canisters you find, freezing him. There should be three or 4 canisters in all. If your last attack doesn't kill him, then you can a.) run for the freaking elevator 'cuase it's proboably there or b.) finish him off and gain the shiny prize that you can attach to the Salazar Family Crown. It's the second piece out of 3 so don't see the crown yet.

Well that should help. Anything else?

Alright thanks, I held him off before in the room waiting for the door to open by running around in circles :lol:, I just always died in the elevator room.

I never saw these canisters though, what do they look like, and how do you knock em over?

Also I have a rocket launcher but am saving it for the short dude. Or should I?

hrm....well you can kill him pretty easily if you have the semi-auto rifle. If not, then knock yourself out wit the launcher.

The only time I used a rocket launcher in my first run through was when Ada gave it to me :lol:

*Is totally hardcore RE* :crazy:

omg..i havent been on in a looong time..and i just remembered this thread.. and i cant beleive its still going!

CantGetAWii said:
Ok thanks again, and should I save the rocket launcher for the short guy or no?
u dont have to........use on the 2 el gigante ur going to in counter later in the game

Chase&Fred said:
Upgrade one of your guns for free ammo. Though I don't know if you'll last at the water bridge part...

(btw, I unlocked everything on the Wii Edition! :D)
are you going to do handicap runs now? =D
that's what im doing right now; i'm stockpiling up only one type of ammo on individual save files... i'm done with rifle and shotgun ammo, next up is magnum, handgun, and mine dart... no need for TMP.

Back