Re:4 Im Screwed!

yeah, use your pistol to shoot his kneecaps, and then shotgun him, or use the mine thrower ;)

altough, ppl say it's better to use the knife.

alright this is what you do. there are two bell on the wall across the room from each other. since the beast is blind i reacts to sound. so what you do is shoot one of the bells with any gun and the beast will charge at it and get its claws stuck in the wall giving you the perfect chance to get behind it and shoot it in the back with sniper rifle(asuming you already have it) where the parasite is located. after oing this a few times it will be defeated. remember this because you will have to fight 2 of them at once a little later in the castle.

REP me if this wa helpful

nbacarterf said:
alright this is what you do. there are two bell on the wall across the room from each other. since the beast is blind i reacts to sound. so what you do is shoot one of the bells with any gun and the beast will charge at it and get its claws stuck in the wall giving you the perfect chance to get behind it and shoot it in the back with sniper rifle(asuming you already have it) where the parasite is located. after oing this a few times it will be defeated. remember this because you will have to fight 2 of them at once a little later in the castle.

REP me if this wa helpful

Little late, but still appreciated I guess.

actually i run all the time around them; all you have to do is avoid them when they get near. run near the walls.
walking when you're far from them helps, though, just dont walk near them cuz they do have a limited eyesight

Back