Re:4 Im Screwed!

Chase&Fred said:
Upgrade one of your guns for free ammo. Though I don't know if you'll last at the water bridge part...

(btw, I unlocked everything on the Wii Edition! :D)
yeah....i did too, i like leons suit and i like using the chicago typewriter.....i beat pro and on the second run

RedFox said:
True true, Tortilla.

CantGetAWii: Did you get past the Castle yet?

Yeah, it was awesome stuff, I was going to give you rep for helping me, but it says I have to spread some around still or something dumb like that.

Now I am at the part where you need to shoot the green buttons to open a series of red doors or something, I tried it once but died.

heh.....kept trying to hit the green buttons and push 2 red buttons every time u go to the next cargo

weedman uk said:
hellyea 3.4 power 35 clip u may save ammo with the red but the blacktail is a beast
noooooo, get the free punisher and upgrade it.....when fully upgraded u can shoot through 5-6 people

i used to love punisher but after a while i realised it hardly strong and its rare to need to shoot throuht any more than 2 people never mind 1 so i think i might sell my fully upgraded one for a lot of money and get red9

I am around the Krauzer part.
Tried a brief runthrough of it and got killed when his arm turns into that big blade thingy. Couldn't come up with a good strategy of killing him.

Back