Re:4 Im Screwed!

RedFox said:
lol, no, I just know the Gamecube version like the back of my hand...and the story and puzzles are the same so I can help either way.

So where are you now? Did you face U3? (It.)

No I still am at Krauzer, I was playing Zelda a lot lately, and just beat it yesterday.

I will try and beat him tonight though.

Knife him. I tried it the other day and it really works. Knifing him makes him stumble and it's strong against him for some reason....so use the striker to blow out his legs and then run up to knife. If he gets too close, you can dodge him, then knife or just try to knife him before you dodge.

lol......

im the official personal strategy guide for RE4..........

i played all version of RE4......so make sure u ask me.......

to beat krausar....... aim for his feet with a tmp or a grenade or a striker.....then when u goes down, knife him......,weak against knifes......

then were both equally match then........... but i had better experience playing this game on GC, PS2, and Wii.....:lol:

Ok you got me there. But the Wii version was cool as far as I played. The control sceme felt very natural. My friend was stuck and we played it for the night and he was through it because of me :lol:

I mean I didn't play it for him, I guided it through him and laughed at him when he got to U3 (It) and f***ed himself over :lol: He almost crapped his pants when he saw "It." :lol:

lol......i guided my brother in Re4 on ps2 when he played.......i convinced him to shoot at the water where u fight the fish monsters........lol....the thing ate him...lol

Back