Re:4 Im Screwed!

lol......use grenades to knock him down....then push "A" to stab him in the eye.....or shoot the eyes on his legs......

Yeah, try shooting the eyes on his legs with a Striker (good because of it's big range), if you have a normal rocket launcher, use it right there while he's down. Then Ada will instantly give you the special launcher. Grab it, and just aim it at him and fire. Instant kill. Whoo. Get money. Run like Hell.

lol....try killing him without the special RL......i never did us it on him......:lol: sold it for money to buy the Chicago Typewriter :lol:

RedFox said:
Never thought about that :shocked:

I would try it but I've played it so much...I already have the perfect stock:

Handcannon
Chicago Typewriter
Infinite Launcher
lol....ur missing one......i forgot what its called....the PRL 412......i unlocked it....now to buy it .....lol

handicap......same here

RedFox said:
Yeah, try shooting the eyes on his legs with a Striker (good because of it's big range), if you have a normal rocket launcher, use it right there while he's down. Then Ada will instantly give you the special launcher. Grab it, and just aim it at him and fire. Instant kill. Whoo. Get money. Run like Hell.

Alright thanks guys, I though after krauzer was beaten, then I would be at the final boss :lol:, but no I had to do a bunch of running around before that. Up till 4 or so.

So I may start late again , although I am in quite the killing mood tonight :)

CantGetAWii said:
Alright thanks guys, I though after krauzer was beaten, then I would be at the final boss :lol:, but no I had to do a bunch of running around before that. Up till 4 or so.

So I may start late again , although I am in quite the killing mood tonight :)
once again how do u get the handcannon and the prl 412

get handcannon by getting 60,000 points on all stages with all characters On Mercenaries Mini-Game

Get the Laser thingy by beating Pro mode

Back