RE Umbrella Chronicles - How long?

8 hours seems decent then.
Asked for it for Christmas, looking forward to it :D

Byuakuya said:
Apparently the game misses out Resident Evil 2 for some reason.

Yeah - I was a little bummed on that, but then when you look at in RE:UC it was mixed in with the RE3 story with Ada and Hunk. So it is still there - just minus leon and some other things.

I am on the third stage of teh Mansion incident. I just rented it from Hollywood video. Good game, I asked for it for Christmas.

Byuakuya said:
Apparently the game misses out Resident Evil 2 for some reason.

That's because as awesome as Resident Evil 2 and it's story are, it was fairly unimportant to the main story, at least from Wesker and Umbrella's point of view. Leon and Claire are really just two survivors... the real story is with Mr. Death(HUNK) and Ada, who are the major players in Birkin's assasination and the theft of the G-Virus sample. Leon and Claire do still get their honorable mentions.
What has me a bit more puzzled is the omission of Code: Veronica. It was pretty Wesker intensive, although it was a bit more of an isolated incident... hmmm.

Oh, and CantGetAWii, as far as time goes... I'm currently on hour 43, working on all S rating in Hard mode. Tough as hell.

Last edited:
Maybe I'm crap at the game but after one weekend i still havent completed it...... But it sure is fun to play though. I think rail shooters suit the wii!

BigORhyme said:
That's because as awesome as Resident Evil 2 and it's story are, it was fairly unimportant to the main story, at least from Wesker and Umbrella's point of view. Leon and Claire are really just two survivors... the real story is with Mr. Death(HUNK) and Ada, who are the major players in Birkin's assasination and the theft of the G-Virus sample. Leon and Claire do still get their honorable mentions.
What has me a bit more puzzled is the omission of Code: Veronica. It was pretty Wesker intensive, although it was a bit more of an isolated incident... hmmm.

Oh, and CantGetAWii, as far as time goes... I'm currently on hour 43, working on all S rating in Hard mode. Tough as hell.

I'm right there with you buddy! 45 hours and still going strong. I hate those damn red zombies!!

Was I the only one who thought this game was utter crap?
The gameplay is so slow it feels like House of the Dead Granified lol
Gameplay is also very repetitive and the storyline keeps you from enjoying the action.

It's like walk through a room listen to some dialogue and meh there is a zombie bang repeat process x 10 lol

I'm going to return this to the shops ASAP and trade it in I am a big resi evil fan and this game was disapointing!

Give us resi evil 5 !

Back