RE Umbrella Chronicles - How long?

Jinn K said:
I'm right there with you buddy! 45 hours and still going strong. I hate those damn red zombies!!

Crimson Heads!!! :mad5:
To take down Redheaded Sluts pop them in the kneecap, then take off their domepiece execution style. Try two shots; one when he's on his knee, and if you miss that shot follow him up until they're standing and you'll have another good chance at his forehead.
Ever notice how all Crimson Heads appear to spawn from dudes?

ally uk said:
Was I the only one who thought this game was utter crap?

I love this game. I guess you can't please 'em all.

Last edited:
BigORhyme said:
Crimson Heads!!! :mad5:
To take down Redheaded Sluts pop them in the kneecap, then take off their domepiece execution style. Try two shots; one when he's on his knee, and if you miss that shot follow him up until they're standing and you'll have another good chance at his forehead.
Ever notice how all Crimson Heads appear to spawn from dudes?

I love this game. I guess you can't please 'em all.

lol Yeah - I have notice that spawning. If I get surrounded I usually whip out the rocket launcher (Weapon of choice) and go to town with them. Have you received the Special Stage? Do you know what happens when you complete all 10 rounds? I have been getting to the final round until I get out numbered by those fast zombies. Still a lot of fun though.

I'm thinking of buying this game, but I don't know how much I'd play it. Geometry Wars has been taking up the majority of my time lately; I haven't really played Ghost Squad that much either.

This one does look like it might be better for the single player rail mode, but Ghost Squad seems like it has the better multiplayer aspect - anyone have any insight on that?

It misses Resident Evil 2. Despite that, you see more of that cop station than you do of scenes from Resident Evil 3. Part 3 is actually revamped stages from Resident Evil Outbreak 1+2, the train station, and first stage. You see plenty of 0+1. But the rest is based on Outbreak and the final stage is something new.

I spent about 30+ hours on the game so far. It has immense replay value. This is the kind of game that you play far more than one time. As you replay stages you can collect more files, weapons, and even stack your ammo. If you get S-rank on hard mode you get infinite ammo. That's the goal.

Back