RE4. Who Got It?

Ya ive seen that one before, it looks really ugly at least imo...

The one i wanted the light gun pistol got shitty reviews so i didnt feel like dropping 20 bucks on it...

well im officially pissed off!

i had a modified day tour today at work so i just got home about 30 min ago (its now 134PM EST)

so im talking to trulen on AIM about how gamestop didnt pull through...AGAIN!!! those MOFOs said 12PM today UPS comes by and drops them off....well i went in at 12:15 or so after i got home from work and they said nope not yet. so i went to sushi lunch with the other half and then at 1 went back and still NOTHING!

they said its on "reserve" for 48 hours so looks like tomorrow AM ill swing on by again since later on i wont have time :(

those bastards

The_Loose_Cannon said:
well im officially pissed off!

i had a modified day tour today at work so i just got home about 30 min ago (its now 134PM EST)

so im talking to trulen on AIM about how gamestop didnt pull through...AGAIN!!! those MOFOs said 12PM today UPS comes by and drops them off....well i went in at 12:15 or so after i got home from work and they said nope not yet. so i went to sushi lunch with the other half and then at 1 went back and still NOTHING!

they said its on "reserve" for 48 hours so looks like tomorrow AM ill swing on by again since later on i wont have time :(

those bastards

damn that sucks! im glad i went when the manager was there because he was nice enough to take me in the back and look through the boxes to get it :)

There was five of them and 3 were on reserve phew, hope you get yours soon this game rocks!

Indeed...don't worry, they'll have the game soon enough...I'll go buy it on September probably

Went into Best Buy at 10:20 this morning and picked a copy from the shelf. they had 15 copies of RE4 and 5 Wii consoles in stock. The sales guy came running over and said " hey your gonna love that game". $29.99 out the door. gonna go play now.

i want it sooooooooo bad my cousin coming over next week who loves re4 too and i want to play it with him we have a lot of fun playing together

just got back from lunch break, went to walmart nothing, game stop nothing (ups hasent came) went to best buy and they had it...

ive heard alot of people saying gamestop didnt pull through? im not sure where u guys are all located but you would like that at least one in the country would have it they all cant get their UPS shipment at once?

yeah that is REALLY messed up :( its raining here too on long island NY!! im in the suffolk country region and no USP delivery came for them......wtf

The_Loose_Cannon said:
yeah that is REALLY messed up :( its raining here too on long island NY!! im in the suffolk country region and no USP delivery came for them......wtf

I was told (by walmart ) that the east coast shipments were messed up today..

excited probably cuz of the wiimote... i dunno... the lack of games for wii? we need something that is decent on the wii.

I went on my lunch break and got it. Went to Best Buy but they didn't have it so I had to go to EB. I despise going to EB because of how forceful some of the workers are. I go in and ask for the game. The guy asks me to look at the dreaded notebook, which I always do because it's their job to ask you. What gets me is when they go beyond just asking you to look at the book and act as if you are wronging them by not reserving a game. It takes a lot for me not to be rude to them when they do that. I want to tell them: I looked at your book, which has wrong dates by the way, now let me get my game and leave.

ah im in cincinnati so if east coast shipments were screwed then that sucks!
but i got it.. lol 5:00 is going to take forever 2 hrs left!!!

I've been reading this post regarding Resident Evil 4 and I can't but laugh my ass off at Shiftfallout. He talks like he knows it all but it just makes himself sound like a 13 year old. Talking about how Nintendo is holding back systems etc makes me laugh. Well if he knows anything about business then he should know that the end results of everything is the final numbers and profit margin. People preferred the little white box plus its little white remote like control. If it was as bad as he said it is then why is Sony laying people off, praising Nintendo for their market strategy, Stocks dropping? All the while Nintendo's stocks are climbing, profit is increasing at an alarming rate, 3rd parties are profiting, Wiis games are on the top 10 selling games, and Nintendo is struggling to produce enough Wiis just to be sold out (do remember Nintendo is smaller then Microsoft and Sony so it's factories are not as big as theirs).

Shiftfallout might want to learn about the stock market and how business works. The stupidest thing for any business to do is hold off inventory when their unit is selling like hot cakes and they have major competition from much larger companies :eek:ut: .

Go to college.

Back