Realms 2 sign-up/ooc thread

Name: Oric Halgern

Alliance: Drosin: King

Appearence: Oric stands about 6 foot 4 inches tall and 220 pounds. He is muscular, with blue eyes, shaggy black hair and a well kept beard. As the king of Drosin he is usually found wearing elegent, long sleeved crimson robes with gold trim. On his head he wears a silver crown adorned with his family crest, two eagles, talents outstreached with their beaks at each others throats. The only jewelry he wears is a necklace of the Halgern Family Shield. A short sword never leaves his hip, and he usually will carry a straight hunting knife in his right boot.

Bio: Oric was born the second son of Rutan Halgern, king of Drosin. His brother, Raman was four years older than Oric and the apple of their fathers eye. As the first born son, Raman was the heir to the throne and was treated like it. Oric was always being compared to Raman, who was perfect. He was tall and strong, smart and wise. Where as Oric was short compared to the rest of his family, and skinny. He was also smart and confident, but Oric was lazy and didn't put full effort into anything.

His father decieded he needed more disipline and heired a man to train Oric and make sure he didn't slack off. Oric got tired of the pressure from his father to change and ran away to Salfir at the age of 16. There he moved to a layed back sea town and set up a local tavern. He was happy with his life, until Destry invaded. Oric and most of the other villagers boarded a ship and set sail before the invaders got to his town, but a few men stayed to fight for their land and were slautered.

After the events of the first Realms, Oric was named king and placed the responsability of rebuilding Renuit on himself. Now in his late thirtys, he has been working closely with the Zamikios' to restore order to the world and keep the peace.

Personality: Oric is a natural leader, he is a deep thinker, and never rushes a decision. Oric is a scholar and takes a preticular likeing to history. He is a good hearted man, that believes in peace, but also knows that blood must be spilled to keep it and he was no trouble doing so. The last 15 years has taken a toll on Oric mentally and he will often spend hours at a time locked in his study keeping to himself. He has been so preocupied with rebuilding the three nations and fighting off Destrian loyalists he has not married and currently has no hier, which is something that troubles him greatly.

Powers: Oric was trained in both military stratagy and combat by the best advisers in Drosin and his strategic mind has no equal among mortals. His fighting skills are well polished and he feels comfortable with any weapon in his hands. He has the abillity to shapeshift into a huge crimson and gold eagle but doesnt hold any magical powers.

YES!!!
Now... just one more...
where is bayne?

Good to have you back with us, man!

thanks....i might want to have another character, but im still thinking.

Is there a deadline as to when the sign ups are over

:wiifit: hehe

accepted and no deadline currently.

this is going a lot better then i expected.

Oh hell yes. lbu8 is here. Im a happy camper! lol. Cant wait to start this thing... Hey Gigs, great job getting so many new peeps!

Here's mine. Hope you like.

Name: Nero Yamato

Alliance: Destry

Appearance: 5' 10" (See pic for clothing) Black spiky hair with red tips. On his back is a 4’ 10” sword, (see pic), glows red when revved up, and a double-barreled revolver. (see pic)

(Gun)-
300px-BlueRose.jpg

(Sword)-
300px-RedQueen.jpg

(Clothing)-
A252D377A4AF158EB2BED617ED866.jpg

Bio: At the age of 10, Nero’s father gave him his first katana to train as a swordsman. After 2 years of in tense training, his father gave him his first custom sword. When Nero turned 14 his father was drafted into the war between his country, Destry, and the other countries, Drosin and Conud. In the middle of Drosin and Conud countries invaded Destry, Nero’s mother was killed trying to protect him. He was able to escape away from the war zone and found a place to hide out as the war continued on. When the war ended he was taken by soldiers of the other countries and put into prison. 5 years later Nero escaped from prison and ran through the underground catacombs and found a group called the Destrian Shadows. They took Nero in and trained him to be an assassin. They gave him a revolver with twin barrels to train with. He trained for 3 years and was sent on his first mission to free as many Destrian citizens as he could and kill anyone who stood in his way. Nero carried out the mission with little success, only bringing back half the people he freed. 3 years more of training and doing missions, Nero became from being search and rescue to search and destroy killing Drosin and Conud soldiers one by one. At age 29 Nero became third-in-command as a general, but he still tells the other generals that he insists on doing missions to kill the people who killed his family, seeking only revenge.

Personality: Calm, quiet at times when he has nothing to say. When he gets into a fight he gets a little psychotic. If he meets an opponent worthy of his power he grabs the hilt closest to the sword to the sword and revs his sword for more power.

Powers: Able to control fire and darkness for a short time and 10x the speed of a average human when he needs to go that fast.

Role in Realms 1: N/A

Theme Song: Death Trend Setta by Crossfade

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DfklWH4LqM[/ame]

Last edited:
you need to fixed the links(though i'm pretty sure i know what they are) and remember that guns aren't very advanced. don't go overboard with the speed and he's accepted.

So.... When is the official thread goin up so we can start this thing? [/anxious]

i'm going to wait. i know there's at least 2 others interested plus lbu said he might want another character so i'm giving them all time. just be patient storm, it'll be up soon.

Back