Reason For Username?

Okay, well since I have 2 usernames.............

WiiCanChangeTheWorld, that was my username since it was catchy and had a pun.

Close, well I wanted to have a name that didn't refer to me as anything.....at all.

So. :)

well... i used to have a password that was like bonodo and i was the only one who knew, and i was just bored during an exam so i started playing with words and bingo, there you have bonodo, and i've used it ever since, and i've recently changed my password on everything that will let me to something much easier and smaller

Ripjaw

WAAAYYY back when I first needed a username to do something, I don't remember what now, my little brother had a toy that was called Ripjaw, so I just started to use that.

heh....i like wario and the 2ooo.....i wanted 2000, but it was plain.....sooo 2ooo looks more co0o0o0oler

I chose this user name because it sounded good. No real story behind my user name.

=3 My user name used to/would have originally been CaptainChorro after I saw this one person's comedy on Dvd [I was even called it at school, meaning Captain Diahrea or something like that] But I got tired of using it. Now I use WuddlePook because when I joined some random chat group on Xatech, it was my default name. I started looking for things and I found something that would resemble to a WuddlePook http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s81/FallenAnger/_wsb_250x245_Wikkacreaturepic.jpg
And I even own one myself =3

back when i played high school basketball, my teammates started calling me CoCo Scandalous because my name is Cora and i'm scandalous.

i needed to shorten it to make it CCScandalus. i started using it for my online poker name.

mine well i made a yahoo accout in 2000 (now i use hotmail)

my name is david and im from UK

so daviduk2000

but ibaccidentally missed a 0 and took me about 3 days 2 figure out why i couldnt sign in as daviduk2000
so im simple daviduk200 lol

Back