Recharge Station!!!!

thanks for the warning im definately not buying the psclone brand and I think that the Nyko brand is better since im getting my wii real soon I will have lots of fun playing it.

You will find that on the charger packaging there will be a PDS ( Product Disclosure Statement) It will say something along the lines of
* Use this product at your own risk, If any damage is caused to either you or your hardware we will not accept any responsibility for this.

i've had nothing but problems with my nyko charger, actually just bought a rechargeable AA battery system last weekend and plan to ditch the nyko.

i have to put the remotes into the charger in excess of 20 times sometimes for the remote to finally charge. the light always turns green immediately (indicating full charge) even if my remote is almost dead.

nyko is the pits

i have the psyclone and have had it for 2 months and it works fine. now im scared something might happen to my beloved wiimotes. :'(

cannon said:
You will find that on the charger packaging there will be a PDS ( Product Disclosure Statement) It will say something along the lines of
* Use this product at your own risk, If any damage is caused to either you or your hardware we will not accept any responsibility for this.

it might have said that on the manual, but nowhere on the outside packaging. anyways, psyclone said for us to fax them the receipt to verify then theyre gonna have us send in both the charger and the wiimote, and we might get new ones of both. fingers crossed.

MRCOOLGH said:
thanks for the warning im definately not buying the psclone brand and I think that the Nyko brand is better since im getting my wii real soon I will have lots of fun playing it.
Doesn't your sig say you will never get a Wii?

Back