Red Steel- how meny hours to beat this game?

red steel is AWESOME. I'm just disapointed that there are no bots in the game. I come from a pc background and I know TIMESPLITTERS is my favorite FPS of all time. We need a timesplitters for the wii, with bots of course. That's the best FPS franchise ever.

CyanRussel said:
So then, you guys are telling me that the multiplayer is boring, cause those are one of the reasons that i would even get the game

It's ok once you learn the layouts.

It is a shame no games offer a Combat Simulator like Perfect Dark. Multiplayer can be a bit boring if there is only 2 or 3 of you but with the Combat Simulator you could add extra characters to suite the ability of everyone.

I took me around ten hours to beat it too and i thought the game was ok but it never had any depth in terms of things to do in the game. It was just a case of runnin to ever room and shooting baddies and the sword fighting was ok for a bit but some of the moves i found were broken and a chore to pull off. Another thing that did my head in was that you can only better your score on levels by going through the game again as there is a glitch in the replay a level section!

*taken from Ravenhood27 Game FAQ*

D. The Replay-A-Level Glitch (glit)

Well, not much of an issue yet, is it? Well, I'll tell you the problem here.

After completing any level in the game, you can go back to that level using the
Replay A Level option in the main menu. Here, you're supposed to be able to
try for a better ranking if you need it. There is, however, a glitch in this
option that, in some cases, will prevent you from achieving a higher ranking.

When replaying a level, whenever you enter an area that requires a large load
time (aka. the 'notes' screen; try this, use these buttons, etc.; don't mistake
this load screen for the simple 'loading' word that comes up from time to
time), your current number of Respect Points is COMPLETELY LOST. So, if you're
half-way through a level and find yourself at the loading screen, check your
Respect Points when you can, and they're probably gone. If they aren't, well
lucky you.

Oh and this too...................

NOTE: While I'm at it, I may as well mention that there are, in fact, two
different endings for Red Steel. To get the better of the two endings, in the
last level, break _____'s sword (what, you thought I'd say his name? =P). If
you lose to him or let him kill the bad guy, you will receive the bad ending.
If you want to see the good ending, you MUST start a New Game. You CANNOT see
the good ending OR bad ending by using the Replay A Level option.

I knew i had seen it somewhere and it is true! I think a member on here told me otherwise but i knew i was right!

Anyone of you played the 4 player mode?

It is AWESOME ! Every player gets a call ( the wii mote rings ) with there mission.

This can be :
You are the secret player hide for 2 minutes
Kill the cook
Kill DinoBoy

Protect Dinoboy

its really funny. 4 people in a room waving there wiimotes around and suddenly put those wiimotes next to there ears as a phone. The funniest bit was that one guy couldnt here his mission so he was like sssst ! and than stood up and moved to a quiet corner like you do with a real phone call.

The 4 player sounds really good, i only have 2 Wiimotes though and havent even tried 2 player yet.

I think its a pretty good game for a budget price though.

Wardy said:
It's ok once you learn the layouts.

It is a shame no games offer a Combat Simulator like Perfect Dark. Multiplayer can be a bit boring if there is only 2 or 3 of you but with the Combat Simulator you could add extra characters to suite the ability of everyone.

Yes, at last, someone like me mentions Perfect Dark, (hopefully your talking about the one for N64), but anyways that game was the sh*t, no doubt!!1

Im just wondering why other fps, cant do what rare did with PD, which is right next to the ground-breaking GoldenEye 007

CyanRussel said:
Yes, at last, someone like me mentions Perfect Dark, (hopefully your talking about the one for N64), but anyways that game was the sh*t, no doubt!!1

Is there any other version worth talking about??:aureola: :aureola: :aureola: :aureola: :aureola:

Back