Religious gh3 issue

the song nor the band protrays and anitreligious veiws.
your being a silly.
btw its called the number fo the beast NOTHING OF THIS MARK YOU SPEAK OF IS MENTIONED!

Hahahha.... 666??? riiight..NOTHING to do with Satan at all...

In my denom, 666 isn't Satanic. 777 is the heavenly number (3 is completeness, as well as 7). 666 is just earthly... non-heaven, not anti-heaven. (-777? haha)

well im a catholic and im not satanic or anything o.o
but i actually own a few iron maiden albums because i think the sound of their guitar is amazing and one of my favorites to listen to
i dont listen to it for the lyrics

Macky said:
Fact Metal is the main drive of Satanic music in the world, am not saying Satan only uses metal as he clearly uses many diferent types of music but Metal is without a doubt the main focus of his music attention. This is why Metal has the most satanic lyrics & symbols. It's also why most metal fans wear black clothes and nail varnish and sadly this is why metal fans have the highest suicide rate.

Slayer
Reign In Blood
Track 5
Jesus Saves

[Lyrics - King, Music - Hanneman, King]

You go to the church, you kiss the cross
You will be saved at any cost
You have your own reality
Christianity
You spend your life just kissing ass
A trait that's grown as time has passed
You think the world will end today
You praise the Lord, it's all you say

Jesus saves, listen to you pray
You think you'll see the pearly gates
When death takes you away

For all respect you cannot lust
In an invisible man you place your trust
Indirect dependency
Eternal attempt at amnesty
He will decide who lives and dies
Depopulate Satanas rise
You will be an accessory
Irreverence and blasphemy

[LEAD: KING]

Jesus saves, no need to pray
The gates of pearl have turned to gold
It seems you've lost your way

[LEAD: HANNEMAN]

Jesus saves, no words of praise
No promised land to take you to
There is no other way

*LMFAO* that's the best post in this whole thread I think!!!!!!
God definitley doesn't want you listening to it in mono, he thinks in stereo, don't believe me, go outside where there are no cars or traffic and listen....nature's beautiful :) Alright I'm outta here before someone starts thinkin' I'm a freak or some crap *LOL*

Samster said:
God would not want you playing and listening to Guitar Hero III in MONO.

Refuse to buy the game until Activision sort out the disaster that is the sound on the Wii version.

http://www.guitarhero.com/forums/8/forum_topics/1258

My advice is to look up the lyrics to the song and decide for yourself if they offend you. If you don't feel comfortable playing that particular song or even buying the game, then don't. I personally don't believe that playing the song would be a sin, but it's for you to decide.

BTW, we sooo don't need to get into Catholicism vs. Protestantism here. I don't mean to sound like a wannabe mod, but this is not the place for that, guys.

Back