Reminisage

Very first game that I remember playing was Super Mario Land on GB, which came in a pack of 101 games in one cartridge. Ah the memories...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

haha that game is tight, pretty wicked music too :yesnod:

ill have to try it out sometime :D

Napalmbrain said:
My first game was Sonic the Hedgehog for the Mega Drive, which I got when I was about 6. I was a big fan of the series back then, the music, level design, graphics and gameplay were all superb. The combined Sonic 3 and Knuckles was the best, I remember spending ages completing the game with every character.

The best Mega Drive game I played was Zombies Ate My Neighbours (which was just called Zombies in this country). I would spend many hours in my room playing that game.

Also, although it's not particularly old I should mention Final Fantasy VII. The first time I played it it blew me away, I never realised video games could be so expansive and deep. Of course now I'm older I've found better RPGs (Tales of Symphonia, Final Fantasy VI, etc.) but my first experience of an RPG still sticks with me.
Wow were both from Cardiff and we both played Sonic first! Where in Cardiff are you from?

Last edited:
I remember playing Frogger on my moms mini arcade, Super Mario 3, Earthworm Jim for Sega the most. My first handheld was indeed the Gb, then I got a Gb Color, I got out of handhelds for a while and bought a N64. Then the Xbox, then Gamecube, Sega Game Gear, Ds lite, Wii...Soon to get a PS3 or 360...I'm going to wait out so I can see what kind of games sony are developing.

I was like 4 years old and both my parents and their pot-head friends (our next door neighbors) bought an intellevision. Between the two collections, they had a **** TON of games. The neighbors had atari, and my other neighbor eventually got the NES when it came out. My sister and Every kid in the neighborhood was about 8 years older than me, so I had no one to play with until I was 9 and we moved. So, I played all of these Intellevision games that were two player, by my damned self, being like 5 years old. How sad. Punching a big square pixelated boxer thats not moving or punching you back. Or, hiking the football to yourself and running backwards to get a safety every time.

Wow, think I just had a breakthrough.......thats why I have to self teach myself everything and dont like other people's assistance.

So to answer the question,

intellevision games (no point in naming, you probably dont know and there are too many to list),

Atari: Yars Revenge and Berserk

NES:.....every game possible, be they total **** or not. Between buying and renting games, I played almost all of them, as outrageous as a claim that is, and thats not exactly a good thing.

Anyone remember Section Z? that was a tough, rare game from capcom that was an arcade game. Old school. Nobody had that ****. I could ALMOST beat it but not quite.

Conan the Librarian said:
I was like 4 years old and both my parents and their pot-head friends (our next door neighbors) bought an intellevision. Between the two collections, they had a **** TON of games. The neighbors had atari, and my other neighbor eventually got the NES when it came out. My sister and Every kid in the neighborhood was about 8 years older than me, so I had no one to play with until I was 9 and we moved. So, I played all of these Intellevision games that were two player, by my damned self, being like 5 years old. How sad. Punching a big square pixelated boxer thats not moving or punching you back. Or, hiking the football to yourself and running backwards to get a safety every time.

Wow, think I just had a breakthrough.......thats why I have to self teach myself everything and dont like other people's assistance.

So to answer the question,

intellevision games (no point in naming, you probably dont know and there are too many to list),

Atari: Yars Revenge and Berserk

NES:.....every game possible, be they total **** or not. Between buying and renting games, I played almost all of them, as outrageous as a claim that is, and thats not exactly a good thing.

Anyone remember Section Z? that was a tough, rare game from capcom that was an arcade game. Old school. Nobody had that ****. I could ALMOST beat it but not quite.

Nice post thanks but that's enough swearing in my thread:mad5: lol. Nah I don't care but some people may report you just for saying the "S" word.

Back