Good Times.

crazymonkey360

Crazymonkey360
Jul 24, 2006
California
What Was Your First Cosole? Who Bought It? Did You Share It With Your Parents? Did Your Parents Share It With You? In This Topic Let's Share The Suprise We Got From Our First Gaming System And Laughs You Had With You Friends And Family When Playing Multiplayer. Here's Mine: My Dad Came Home With A Snes In His Arms. Back Then I Dindn't Know What It Was He Turned It On And I Laughed When I Saw That Memorable Monkey Known As Donkey Kong. A Few Days After That Faithful Moment My Mom And Dad Started Playing It In Co-op Mode. I Sat Next To Them And Watched Them Play They Would Stay Up All Night Just To Finish The Game With 99 Lives And Then Start Over. Good Times....I Was 3 Years Old And Started Playing It At 3 And A Half And Beat It When I Was 4. Then Graduated To The Nintendo 64 And As For My Parents....They Stopped Playing Games And Are Now Trying To Learn How To Play Gamecube. Tell Us Your Long Story.

i was the 4 i started playing snes then the gameboy at 4 1/2 then a year lt8 gameboy colour as the years went on i bought all of the nintendo consoles and regretable a playstation. Now im on the moon waiting for wii to erase the sony from my system

in touch with the wii said:
i was the 4 i started playing snes then the gameboy at 4 1/2 then a year lt8 gameboy colour as the years went on i bought all of the nintendo consoles and regretable a playstation. Now im on the moon waiting for wii to erase the sony from my system

Yup I Got A Playstation Also It Didnt Have Any Good Games. The Only Games I Liked Was Crash Bandicoot And Rayman 2

My first console was a snes. My babysitter had it and use to play it everytime i went to her house. I asked my parents to get me one for Christmas and I got it. I got Super Mario All Stars and Donkey Kong Country. I use to school my cousin in Super Mario All Stars. He would be Mario and I would be Luigi. Man that game was fun or should I say games (since it was a whole pack). My Cousin gave me Castlevania 4 and Tecmo Bowl, and then I got Super Mario World 2 Yoshi's Island

My first console was a SNES, then a PS1 then a GBColor then a GCN and looking for the wii and DS lite

Well, my first console i can remember was the GB, then about when it came out, the 64 wich my paretns also bought for me ,then a cube wich i bought myself,then for a short period a game&watch wich i traded for a xbox with a few games. Now i need a wii ^^

My first console was a Mega Drive (Genesis for the benefit of our American members) along with Sonic 1, which I got for xmas 1991 from my parents. They've never been into gaming that much, although occasionally my dad did try it. It was 6 years till I got my next console, a Playstation, which out of all the consoles I've ever played was probably the one I enjoyed most (if you exclude backwards compatibility).

Since then I've gotten a PS2 and an Xbox, plus a Gamecube and an Xbox 360 which I bought for myself.

Back