Resident Evil 4

speaking of resident evil, is UC any good, i know its not better then RE4 Wii Edition but is it at least good enough to buy. i have the zapper and would UC be a good game to get? im thinking about getting RE4 WE since such good stuff thats said about it but am not shure about UC

T3kNi9e said:
that article proves nothing. Its not coming to the Wii. The game was delayed to IMPROVE GRAPHICS, why go thru all that trouble only to kill the graphics and put it on the Wii?

Well it could still happen. The article is old, Summer at least anyways, and yes RE5 was delayed. And porting it could still happen, as the 360 and Ps3 versions will be out for a good few months. That gives developers time to port a version to the Wii, and downgrading the graphics like the article said wouldn't be too huge of a step as Wii can do decently visual wise. Its more do the developers want to do it, and judging by the opinions of the controls for the Wii interest may be there. Wii can handle RE5, its just a matter of if its going to happen.

Also, Capcom ported the Gamecube version to the Ps2.
Visuals were bad, but it had more content.

I know thats last gen, but don't completely write off the Wii.

Back