resident evil - convincing parents

TiredOfSex said:
haha
do your parents still change ur diapiers?
LOL

Shut up. Idiot. :wtf:

Unfortunately, since you're fourteen, you'll have to simply either listen to your parents, or appeal to them that you know guns exist and that guns kill people. You can try to convince them that sheilding you from violence you're already fully aware of is both pointless and niave, but they probably won't take kindly to your undermining their authority.
If it's any consolation, when you're grown up you can buy whatever game you want, and when you have your own kids you can choose to raise them however you want.
Unfortunately, besides that and beer, those are the only good things about growing up. :lol:

Did You tell your parents what the game is like? Or did they look it up? Usually when they look it up they get the totally wrong idea. ( Violence wise )

Kingston said:
I need a way to convince my parents to let me buy resident evil umbrella chronicles.

It's not the blood they hate, it's the thought of guns and killing.

they don't mind mortal kombat for some reason, and I own
resident evil 4 for gamecube without their awareness.

by the way, I just turned 14

Tell them that eventually the T-Virus will take hold and those who haven't adapted will not survive and this game is preparing you for the coming nightmare.

Easy solution:

Just tell them you know where they live, and that they WILL eventually have to sleep. You may want to be stroking a bat while saying it to make a greater impact.

ronjon13 said:
punt her in the **** and go buy it

He is 14, he can't buy it himself..unless...he went through puberty at the age of 2.

just tell them you only shoot the bad guys, you're trying to save the world! you dont wanna keep someone from saving the world do you?

what i would say is, honestly mom, i can go and watch some TV movie on lifetime and see more violence and abuse than is in this game.

Heh my parents don't care cos they hate video games. And they can't even give me crap because I buy all the games. My money = Do the hell what I want with it.

Back