RIP Xbox 360

Jay61 said:
My 360 has just died.

It crashes apon loading up and at most will run for around 5 minutes. Actually Ive been trying for a while now and it wont even load up...the power light comes on then turns to the feared red ring of death.

Im slightly annoyed to be honest, my 360 is the only console I have ever had problems of this nature with. Is it so much to ask they make working consoles...

I know Im not the first one to have an issue like this, and was wondering if anyone knew what I could to to fix it? Sending it back is the last thing I wanna do so anything other than that would be awesome

Thanks in advance!

When you turn it on instead of the green lights are they red? Because if there red you have no choice but to send it back.You should just keep the HDD and
send back the console itself if you don't wanna lose all your saved data.

rep if helpful.

Sarai_132 said:
When you turn it on instead of the green lights are they red? Because if there red you have no choice but to send it back.You should just keep the HDD and
send back the console itself if you don't wanna lose all your saved data.

rep if helpful.

you should read the whole thred b4 u post, he has already sent it and gotten it back

jledesma said:
I have a 360, but I don't know if it has a Pro or a Core, how can I find out?

If you Xbox came in a green box, it is a cored. The core also did not come with a hard drive or headset. If it came in a white box with all those things, you have a pro.

Lol you don't know well just pray to god you didn't get a core

David328ci said:
If you Xbox came in a green box, it is a cored. The core also did not come with a hard drive or headset. If it came in a white box with all those things, you have a pro.

stupid me :mad2: I thought they were talking about the processor (you know like a Pro chip or a Core chip) Thanks anyway.

Back