Robotnik

The doors to the inner-most room of the mining base was busted open by explosives. The Egg Gunners marched into the room and immediately began to scan the surroundings. Robotnik then hovered in via his hovercraft just above the Egg Gunners. The room was dark. It was once lit by the glow of magma in the lower edges of the room. With the magma cooled, only the dim light of a computer at the far end of the room, the lights from the Egg Gunners, and the headlight on Eggmans hovercraft supplied light for the room.

"Just as suspected, Doctor. This room was not touched by the Orders troops." said Ergo, who was connected to the side of Eggman's hovercraft. "I can see that Ergo. Troops, wire into the power box over there in the left corner and reactivate the lighting system." One of the Egg Gunners did as ordered, and hooked a wire from his chest into the power box. Shortly afterward, a sound of a generator reving up was heard as the lights slowly grew brighter.

The room, now fully lit, showed much more detail. In particular was the several chambers aligned across the wall. "Oh-ho!" exclaimed Robotnik with interest. He then ordered the Egg Gunners to open the chambers. Each Gunner stood before a chamber and pressed the switch infront of them. The chambers slid open as steam poured out. Eggman quickly looked inside. "BAH!" He exclaimed with disgust. Inside where none other than several deactivated Egg Pawns (the orange robots from Sonic Heroes and Shadow the Hedgehog). "I had all of these shut down and left them here for a reason! These bucket of bolts couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag!" Ergo then prompted himself higher on the hovercraft. "I believe, Doctor, that the Egg Pawn models were faulty and incompetent due to your rushing through their manufacturing, ergo resulting in under-developed programming." Robotnik then smacked Ergo across the top of his head. "Quiet you!" He yelled. "It looks like I'll have to make due with what I have for the time being." Robotnik then hovered over to the computer at the far end of the room and began typing away at the console. One by one the Egg Pawns eyes lit up blue as the started to awaken.

Last edited:
Back