Routers

I was using a Linksys WRT54G running DD-WRT firmware, now I'm using a Westell Versalink 327W DSL modem/wireless router combination provided by my ISP.

I bought an official Nintendo Wi-Fi USB adapter from walmart. At first it shut down my internet so i couldnt access it from my PC, so I had to do a back up. last month I tried again and it worked fine. Don't know why.

overall works great! software is very user friendly and easy to use

(p.s. first post on the wiichat.com forums)

i got linksys model#WRT54Gv8 tried to connect it to my wii, it didnt work donno y, if you guyz could help it would mean alot to me, the new girl

Last edited:
asus wl500gp with Oleg`s custom firmware...works good with my xbox 360/dreambox and wii

only problem is this stupid game mohh2...grrr bought the wii for this game and online gaming :( disconnected from server :(

I have my password correct and everything then go to connect. The Connection Testing Screen. I believe the the error code was 51030. I've tried changing the channel to 1 and 11.

Linksys? If so, Are you using a WEP key, if so (again), make sure you have the correct password. I had the same problem and it turned out I was typing in my old routers WEP/password and not the new one. Double check the password, it happend to me the same as you described your router problem. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Hey guys, please help me quickly. I'm eyeing up a this wireless router to get my wii online.

Linksys WRT54GP2A Wireless-G Broadband Router

Will this one work with my wii? If i order it, it will be a pain to send it back. It says in the description it will work with wii, xbox and ps3, but they might just say that anyway.

Anyone had experience with this one? Please help fast!

Back