Routers

Belkin F5D7230-4 Version 1232 (from the bottom of the router) will NOT connect.

Spent hours on the phone with Nintendo, and they think it's a Belkin problem

I have just got my wii Working - mainly thanks to this forum - but I would like to forward on a piece of information which may help people connect there wii in the future.

after restoring factory defaults (and changing name/adding password etc.) I noticed two settings which had been disabled in my Linksys WRK56G rooter.

Filter Multicast:
Filter Internet NAT Redirection:

These security settings might be stopping your wii from connecting to the internet if you been having the 52230/52130 error codes.

So I just have Dial-Up Internet, is it at all possible for me to connect to go online with my Wii. And if not what all do I need to make that happen??

My Wii is coming tomorrow and I'm kind of worried about my router, it has a password on it and I forgot the password, and I don't know how to reset it. I'm using a D-Link (if you need the whole name please ask..) and the last one I had, had a little reset button on it you had to push in with a pen or something.

If your Wireless network is secure, can your Wii connect to it without a password? If not, I'm gonna have to reset my router somehow. x_X Dunno how..

Siemens Speedstream 6520 Works great.

Bryan_ said:
My Wii is coming tomorrow and I'm kind of worried about my router, it has a password on it and I forgot the password, and I don't know how to reset it. I'm using a D-Link (if you need the whole name please ask..) and the last one I had, had a little reset button on it you had to push in with a pen or something.

If your Wireless network is secure, can your Wii connect to it without a password? If not, I'm gonna have to reset my router somehow. x_X Dunno how..

Is there a reset button on bottom? You will need your Key for your Wireless, or it wont allow you to connect.

I found the reset button, I looked up the manual online, it's really small, I have to stick a pin in it.

My Wii still isn't here. =\ The tracking number says it's still on it's way..

I am using a BT 2700hgv "2 wire" router works like a dream....
Oh and theres a netgear 4 doors away ..thats works fine and an AOL across the road wich is good to....:)

Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO Router F5D9230-4

Wii - Working well. Had to force channel 1. Auto select to channel 1 does not work.

Don't have a DS to test with.

CJ

Linksys WAG54G - Discontinued version of a wireless g. Started with some problems but now its got no problems at all

THe router i have now is a WRT300 Wireless-N broadband router and really my wii cant detect it

Back