RP sign up- Realms

Hmm...can you give me a summary of what has happened with everybody so far? I'm too lazy to read all the posts.

sure. My guy, Sekhmet, got in a giant fight with Shadow and Gigaridley. I got pawned.

Now, Shadow, Giga, and Night are seeming to join forces. There, done.

...Can you be a little more specific with the details? I don't want to be confused on too much when I post.

also lbu has had his good guy massing a small army in the forest in order to take back Salfir

yea, not much more than that other than Sekhmet now has a grudge against Richand.

now Bodine and Giga have both asked me to allow a third character.
i personally don't care either way so i'm putting it to a vote.

Yes to 3rd character:
No to 3rf character:
doesn't care if we get a 3rd character: 1

keep track of the votes people

Well.......Im not sure...

If we are allowed a third character, i wont introduce him till much much later. I think it should be that, you can make a third character, but only have two in the story at one time. In other words, you can only use your third character if one of your other characters die. Epically though, not just random death,.

I suppose it would count as No. btw, does anyone know where lbu8 is? i cant post again until he save Sekhmet. And are you guys still posting tonight?

ok. Did you check my post on the "One character" thread?

Yes: 1
No:1
Dont care: 1

my bad dude, i'm sorry but i won't be able to post until late tomarrow. I have a big game tomarrow and want to get a good nights sleep.

Back