RP sign up- Realms

In Final Fantasy, theres a character class called Summoner. My character Shalka is a Summoner aswell. Should I post a sign-up for his Aeons/Espers?

@Shadow: One guy doesnt have both, Sekhmet has lightning, and Storm Valentine has a Pistol. Why not both? there are limited guns right?

I'm excited too, maybe we could start tomarrow or tonight? I won't be on much sunday, super bowl party.

I'm strangely reminded of The Quest.

I, the almighty WiiChat roleplay creator, might sign up if the desire enters my mind.

[/Seriously conceited]

@Shadow: One guy doesnt have both, Sekhmet has lightning, and Storm Valentine has a Pistol. Why not both? there are limited guns right?

oh...sorry. i thought they were both on one guy. both are allowed. just like i said to bodine though, the pistols are weak and primitive.
as for lightning, don't use it much and its not 1-hit ko powerful. ok?

join WMBQ join! your RP skill is greatly wanted here[/flattery]

i forgot the super bowl was this sunday. i kept thinking next sunday.
taking that into consideration, we shall instead start tomorrow at 6:00 pm Arizona time.
for reference this post was at 5:36 pm Arizona time

alright Shadow, will do. i outlined that the gun was weak in my character sign up, if you wanna check. and i wasnt thinking killing with the lightning so much as stunning power, but i understand. :thumbsup:

Shadow: Just reminding you to tell me if I can make a third character.

WMBQ: OMGZ!!! IT'S THE LEGENDARY GOD OF ROLEPLAYING!!!

Grace us with your presence in this humble roleplay.

Okay. I'd actually prefer Sunday. I'm going to a party tomorrow, and I don't watch football.

...Oh well.

Back