RP sign up- Realms

bodine, i currently say only two characters per person. but hold on to that, if i let 3 then you may use him if the guns are like the weak primitive kind, ok?

and you can join night. anybody can join.

were not starting now. i say Sunday, if that.

i'll post my second character soon

Name: Night
Appearance: Has long black hair, left is covered by hair, 5'10 has black baggy pants,, black riped up t-shirt. , and has a faded curse mark on left arm. also has black eyes

Alliance: Neutral

Bio; Night never had a family or friends, hes always on the move never staying in one place to long. Night trys to forget his past but it always comes up in his mind. back in the day Night had friends that liked him for who he is. But one day his curse acted up and Night killed all of his friends. Its been 2 years since the curse acted up but Night still worrys about it.Night also has black wings so any time Night goes into a city people see him and run in fear because of the way he looks. Night is trying to find a place where he cant hurt anyone and no one can find him. age 17 , weight 135

Abilities: can run fast but not super fast, Night is a pro with cross-bows, he has two hand held ones 4 mid range and short range, he also has one normal size cross-bow for long range that he keeps on his back.

god this took 4 ever hope it works

Last edited:
sorry storm, forgot to tell you. he is accepted.

and night, would you be alright if the 'flying' part was taken out?

pretty good...2 things i dont like.

1: he can fly

2: hes neutral

we need more side-orientated characters. other than that its ok i think, but the decision lies with Shadow.

EDIT: thanks Shadow

um yea i dont mind od it took 4 ever to make my comp. blacked out the first 2 times

Last edited:
my second character
Name: Jacob Sonri a.k.a. the Marionette

Appearence: 6 foot 3 inches tall and about 150 pounds. He wears a dull tan cloak that hides his face. All that can be seen is a strange red birthmark on his left cheek. Underneath his cloak is a simple black t-shirt and tan pants with black shoes. He carries a blood red rod thats as tall as he is with him at all times.

Bio: Jacob is 28 years old. He was born in Drosin to a commoner family. As a child he was raised quite normally. Average school, a bit above average grades and overall an average life. When he turned 15, his red birthmark glowed suddenly. It stopped as soon as it began. His parents were shocked and consulted both a doctor and a priest. The doctor proclaimed him healthy and the priest claimed he was fine as well. His family was relieved but still a little worried.

His life continued normally until 16 when another strange thing happened. Some people tried to throw a rock at his face but he saw it. He threw up his hand as if to catch it but his birthmark glowed and suddenly it stopped. He instinctively ran home and told his parents about it. They were scared and disowned him on the spot.

Since that day he wandered around Drosin, trying to find out about his power. He recieved a polished steel rod from a nice traveler that he helped from some bandits. As soon as he touched it his birthmark glowed and it turned blood red. The traveler was marveled and told him the rod is made of a strong steel that reacts to the energy of the holder. The coloring is a side-effect of the energy merging.

After that Jacob began training to learn how to control his power. He has a near mastery of it now and by using the rod as a focus he can amplify its ability. He still searches for the reason behind his power but once the war started, he put that on hold to help free Salfir.

Abilities: He can fight very well with his staff and can hold his own against multiple enemies. By concentrating he can control and manipulate lifeless objects, and his birthmark glows when he does. He has killes men with there own arrows and stabbed them with their own swords. The power exhausts him greatly so he tends to hide before using it. Enemies that have seen him using this ability have dubbed him the Marionette(puppeteer if you don't know). He tends to fight by driving the opponent away then using his power to have the surroundings attack his target.

storm read my last post

alright then, night. accepted.

Last edited:
Yeah. Just remember, you can't use text talk for this. Try and use proper grammar like this.

i have made my second character. just look at my previous post.

and night, its like they said: you can have a second but you don't need to

Back